Hello, I recently got a bad virus and can't open any programs.
I've tried using rkill but I can't get any of the versions to run.
I've also tried to start rkill before the virus has a chance to load it's program but I'm not quick enough.
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
https://www.nicolascoolman.com/fr/download/zhpdiag/ (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from tinyupload and paste it here in your reply.
CCM Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor
Unfortunately when I try to run the diagnostic program (I downloaded it off of another computer then moved it to the desktop) it freezes my deskop and doesn't respond for a minute or two then nothing happens