Creating a Calendar that autopopulates from multiple sheets

Closed
Bmaker23 Posts 1 Registration date Monday July 3, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2017 - Jul 3, 2017 at 01:52 PM
kadrleyn Posts 5 Registration date Saturday March 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2021 - Jul 12, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Hi all,

I am attempting to make a calendar that will auto populate or vice versa from multiple other sheets. This is all to track training hours for work. The sheets have 5 columns and depending on point in training there would be 4-9 sheets that the calendar would be drawing information from or populating to.

I've seen some macros online to make a list of this basically, but I really need it in Calendar form ideally. If you can help me at all please let me know.

Thank you
Related:

1 response

kadrleyn Posts 5 Registration date Saturday March 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2021 19
Updated on Jul 12, 2017 at 04:54 PM
I recommend you examine this sample file :

Calendar With Event Planner (To-Do List)

Data can be recorded with userform to selected date . Data on userform are transferred in the Excel sheet as automatically.
http://static.ccm2.net/ccm.net/pictures/K0cKskDCGOghFvMWVXwaqmzp38WfumKXmQFxgngsm1FUmk87dHhBnbTgkhQacpyh-calendar-with-notes.png
In this agenda example ,we used "Calendar Class" instead of calendar control .
Calendar Control is an ActiveX Control and it gives error on some excel versions. The Calendar Class works in all version of Office VBA (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)

Calendar example can be watched and downloaded here:
xxx