Facebook Identity Not Confirmed

Closed
WhiteCrow6 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday July 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2017 - Jul 22, 2017 at 02:38 PM
WhiteCrow6 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday July 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2017 - Jul 23, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Facebook told me I had to verify my identity, so I wrote my fb name (Which is Cristina, simple, just that; everyone knows me by this name cause it's my real name, they hardly n=know my last name) and sent them a photo with my ID card. I received a message saying "We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you". The problem is that I am registered with an email address that I do not use anymore (and cannot access because yahoo blocked it) and I know fb will email me on this one, that doesn't work. How do I do so they will email me on my new email address, so I can solve the problem? I submitted a complaint to https://www.bbb.org/local-bbb/golden-gate-better-business-bureau and sent an email to ecurity@facebookmail.co. Do you think it will work? Did anyone have d and solve the problem? Please help me

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,165
Jul 22, 2017 at 05:31 PM
Hello Cristina,

No, the emails you sent will not work.

I am afraid that you will not be able to recover your Facebook account. When creating an account, Facebook requires your full real name.

Since you have not updated your account with your valid email address, you cannot get a reply.

It seems that you have a way to get your accounts blocked. (Yahoo, Facebook)

Sorry to say but you have will never be able to recover your account.

Regards
WhiteCrow6 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday July 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2017
Jul 23, 2017 at 03:24 PM
I just wanted to tell you that I solved the problem :) the BBB answered me and facebook let me access my account again. I just had to get through another security step in which I named my friends in some pictures and now I have my account back (and I changed the email address to the current one)
WhiteCrow6 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday July 22, 2017 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2017
Jul 23, 2017 at 03:25 PM
And also, thank you for your reply :)