- Changing my phone number
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
- Change phone number t-mobile - Guide
- My contacts list phone number - Guide
- What is my ip on my phone - Guide
- Samsung keypad phone reset code - Guide
If it Gmail and you can open your email address, try to find settings in the upper right corner and choose "Accounts and import", then choose "Other Gmail account settings". Another window will open and you have to choose "Security and login", you'll see your old phone number there and it is possible to change for the new one. Good luck!