Upper row keys of my keyboard has stopped working

Solved/Closed
John - 4 Aug 2017 à 11:55
 Blocked Profile - 4 Aug 2017 à 19:06
Hello,

Upper row keys of my keyboard has stopped working

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
4 Aug 2017 à 18:50
Thanks for sharing.

I have a flat tire. It is a 185/65R14 tire, no white walls, with a hub cap. What size are my rims?

At least I give you the specifications of my needs...do you see how details assist in solving problems?

Wired or wireless keyboard? Did they ever work? What top row, the F keys?

What computer type? Is this a laptop?

Have fun!
Blocked Profile
4 Aug 2017 à 19:06
OK, OK, before anyone posts about it, this is a trick question. The fact that I have hubcaps, tells you I have Wheels, not RIMS, so this is a stacked question.....just sayin!