The discussions

Excel formula!

Solved

I would like to make an excel formula that if at least 7 out of 10 cell (i.e A1 to A10) are greater than 5, then return as " accepted", otherwise "...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
xcel

Selecting the required cells info from the co

Solved

Hi, I have a data like below in one column in excel: SL#00000 Product: ABC Region Name: Name1 City :1 Country:1 User con: Id type SL#88888...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Shashi

Data comparision in two worksheet in exel

How to compare the data in two worksheets in exel.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Conversion of values already present in cells

Solved

Hi: I need to convert values already present in a range of cells to another currency. The current range changing causing headache. Any suggestions...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel copy paste

There are Job titles in COLUMN A. There are a list of dates in COLUMNS G, I & K There is information in all the rows between A, G, I & K Ther...

rizvisa1

Copy paste - excel

Solved

Hi I have a spreadsheet with a list of job titles in column A. there are a list of dates in columns G & I. there is information in all the ro...

rizvisa1

Excel - display text w/ range of values

I'm trying to get text displayed in a cell when the value is between a range of numbers. Example when the value of cell d18 is between 60% & 70% I wan...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel query

after entering 15 no. (123456789123456) when i insert 16th number its converts it into 0 tell me the solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox ...

rizvisa1

Copy rows from 1 sheet, to multiple sheets

I have a workbook I'm working on in Excel 2007. Sheet 1 has a list of students, location, dates attended, test score and so on. I want a function that...

rizvisa1

Selecting a printer in an excel 2007 userform

Solved

I am using the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show UserForm1.PrintForm End Sub I can...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 - change cell color using if

Solved

I have a cell with a % in it. I would like that cell color to change to red if the percentage is below 60%, and change to yellow if it is between 60% ...

rizvisa1

Macros to copy alternate rows to anothersheet

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Kindly tell me the macros to copy alternate rows to another sheet in excel

rizvisa1

Lookup data on different worksheets

Solved

I have 2 spreadsheets with the same town names in column A and different dates in column N. I have a third spreadsheet with the town name and have ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
DCP

Excel find a value <>2#'s &get a value beside

Solved/Closed

Hi All, I want to enter a number in cell A1 (Sheet 1) and have a formula which gets excel to go to sheet 2 column A finds the two numbers the e...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
g

How do i match to columns in excel 03

Hi there I have 7500 bar codes and price from two computer systems, I have managed to get both of them onto the same spreadsheet. Is there any e...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba to search and copy cells in row

Hi, i need to know how to copy certain cells in a row. I have the vba to search for a value in column A, but i need to know how to do the following...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel formula for finding percentage of

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a simple formaul for finding the percentage of Total number of members: answer in column A392 Total number of members who have prov...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
nancy0123

Need help in ms office excel

I want to multiply cells A1to A190 to cells B1 to B190 and put the results of each row in the next column in (cells D1 to D190) and then copy and p...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel drop down list

Thanks for the reply but i have some more doubt. how can you add a third dependent list to this. For example i have columns with headings continent,...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to copy data in excel

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi, Can any1 explain how to copy the entire row from one sheet to another if there is a matchi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Partial match of cells in excel

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheets. Column A of worksheet 1 contains text data such as "Paracetamol/Codeine 500/30" in a cell. In worksheet 2,...

rizvisa1

Conditional hide rows in multiple sheets

Solved

It didn't solved yet. I have one excel file with multiple sheets, and all of them with the same columns and rows . I need to hide specific rows in ...

rizvisa1

Excel drop down box

hai evry1 i have small doubt regarding the use of microsoft. suppose cell A2 has a dropdown list containing football, basketball , cricket. wen ...

rizvisa1

Vb code to extract selected range of cells

Hi i need a vb program to extract selected range of cells to another excel. Ex: If i complete a row A1 - F1 and if i give "Update", it should copy ...

rizvisa1

How to display formula in excel?

Solved

hi everyone, for example i have A1=H and A2=G, and A3=A1+A2 how do i make A3 show a final result of "H+G",display text instead of calculating the form...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
Daniel

Excel skipping a cell when calculating a tota

Solved

i have a series of codes back and forth it seems a bit insane. but what im wanting is for cell b1 c1 d1 e1 and etc to add together wich i have the fo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel problems with copying a formula

My excel is behaving funny. When I copy a cell formula across the row or column, it copies the formula correctly, but does not give the corresponding ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Excel

Hi i want to format the cell value like this 1 A 2 A 3 A 1 B 2 B 3 B 1 C . . . any easy way? Thanks in advance

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Vba msg box problem..

Hi, how do you change a msg box option from Yes and NO to 1 and 2??? Thanks in advance! Excel 2003 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

rizvisa1

Copy paste macro

Hello all , I need a small help in doing macro. can you please any one help me ? for example:- In sheet1 i have data from A1 to A4( this ...

rizvisa1

Break [|] pipe delimited values in rows

I have a text line containing information separated with pipe sign [|]. Kindly provide me a macro/code to break them into: a. Each broken value shou...

rizvisa1

Sorting dates in excel

Hi, I am trying to use a spread sheet to automate my family tree. I have a birth date like 2/2/1880 and a death date of 3/8/1900. The censuses run in ...

rizvisa1