Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 38001 - 38050 of about 48,700
  • earphones work but the're not working on lapt Closed

Hello, my earphones are working on everything else, but when i put them into my laptop thhey don't connect. They go as far as they can into the la...

Lizziex | Hardware | Latest reply: higherex90 Mar 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to choose a better RAM. Closed

Hello, I have 1 Module of 256 MB of RAM, a 40 GB hard disk drive, and an AGP video adapter card with 32 MB of RAM. I want to play an advanced games. ...

SarDine99 | Hardware | Latest reply: sardin_159 Mar 1, 2009
    2 replies
  • I deleted my sound card, I need help please Closed

Hello, I need help I accidently delete my sound card and need help reinstalling it. I dont know what type of card I have to install. Please help me

waterboy61792 | Hardware | Latest reply: milkyway Feb 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • my comp. restarts when i play a game Closed

Hello, every time i play call of duty 4 multipayer, after about 10 minutes my computer restarts once without blue screen next time with one...the ...

_me_ | Hardware | Latest reply: _me_ Feb 28, 2009
    3 replies
  • Help computer is being a pain!!!! Closed

Hello, My sisters computer has died and she wants me to try to fix it. The HD does not work with the cable attached to the motherboard, neither does...

kailee123 | Hardware | Latest reply: kailee123 Feb 28, 2009
    2 replies
  • cant sign in from phone! Closed

Hello, I have a myspace page thru my cell phone. I tried to sign on today and it said it was locked. I went on my pc to unlock it, like it told me to ...

pammypanda | Hardware | Latest reply: pammypanda Feb 28, 2009
    3 replies
  • My sound isnt working.... Solved/Closed

Hello, I had to format my computer due to viruses. I currently have no sound. My computer is a Dell Dimension 4500s. Thank you

huda | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • system wont boot Closed

Hello, My pc was working. I have not used it in a while and when i went to use it it wont boot. It makes 1 long beep and 3 short beeps and this s...

social29 | Hardware | Latest reply: recommendspc Feb 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to clear svc host error Closed

Hello,

madhan | Hardware | Latest reply: pianomonster Feb 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • PROVIDE THE UPDATED VERSION OF MY BIOS Closed

Hello, could u provide me updated version for my notebooks bios model no HCL K21 PDC, product no 7074AX024552. please it's urgent

ATIN | BIOS | Latest reply: Devish21 Feb 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • monitor LCD the screen no image Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my monitor, after we turn on pc the screen monitor no image but if i change the monitor the screen is ok, how to res...

boim | Monitor | Latest reply: Afari Feb 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to connect to hard disk in a single pc Closed

Hello, i am having 2 hdd. one having windows server(160gb) and other one XP(80gb). both i connected to my board. i am using bios settings ...

• Problems with headphones but not speaker Closed

Hello, I have an XPS Dell M1710. I have sound out of my speakers but not out of my headphones. The headphones work but when I plug them into the pink...

JCR | Hardware | Latest reply: eicher1 Feb 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • Khanyiso Closed

Hello, I'm using Acer5310 Laptop with Vista as OS. I can hear the sound from the speakers but can't from the audio output through my headphones. Wha...

KT | Hardware | Latest reply: Makhanya Feb 27, 2009
    2 replies
  • COMPUTER WONT BOOT Closed

Hello, I have a dell gx260 slim tower. The power light stays on all the time. The fan runs but nothing else works. If you unplug the computer and...

dukelover2 | Hardware | Latest reply: liquid45 Feb 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • ADD MORE THAN 1 GB RAM IN HP ze4928??? Closed

Hello, everybody!!! I own a hp ze4928 notebook, that according the manual it can use the maximum of 1 gb ram. the motherboard has two slots for ram. i...

AEROMAN | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • CPU not providing enough power? Closed

Hello, I am not that smart with hardware stuff...so i have no idea what the problem is..i can only explain whats going on .. here it goes...i wa...

Vishal | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 26, 2009
    3 replies
  • Lapton No Screen Inspiration1100 Closed

Hello, I have an Inspiration100 and yesterday while using it, the screen when blank. I can get power to it and the fan is running. It also makes a ...

I have power... | Monitor | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • MX5000, MX1000 and Joystick connect Closed

Hello, i have connected a MX5000 Keyboard and a MX 1000 Laser Mouse over 1 Bluetooth-Dongle. Now i want to buy a Logitech Freedomâ„¢ 2.4 Cordless J...

knarf | Hardware | Latest reply: knarf Feb 26, 2009
    3 replies
  • Computer Goes to Power save mode Closed

Hello, My sister got a computer for christmas, My cousin built. Well it was really beefed up and was really nice. But i went and borrowed her VGA ca...

x Mtndew88 x | Hardware | Latest reply: x Mtndew88 x Feb 26, 2009
    2 replies
  • lost the drivers cd of logitech webcam Solved/Closed

Hello, i lost the drivers cd of logitech webcam model no is v-um14, s/n:lzc51450377, can i find the drivers of it

kismath_cone... | Webcam | Latest reply: bluemountain Feb 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • pen drive disabling Closed

hiiiiiiii.........friends, will u plz tell me hw can i disable acceptance of pen drive by computer using registeries

• language problem Closed

Hello, I want to login facebook in english. I keep getting it in Chinese. How can I change this? I cannot read chinese.

cyn | Hardware | Latest reply: austqui Feb 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • laptop wont boot sayin no devices found Closed

Hello, everythim i switch on my laptop, it tell me that i should reconnect any portable devices that were last used and them put them back in, but ...

abs | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • external hard drive to install software??? Closed

Hello, I'm beating my head against the wall......I have a toshiba laptop that has a broken cd/dvd drive. I bought a used external drive (no cords) t...

stoney | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 25, 2009
    3 replies
  • need help with burning cd Closed

Hello, my computer is set up to burn from drive h, i begain to burn my cd and it said burn was complete and i listened to it on my pc, but when i we...

msb | Hardware | Latest reply: Tweedledum Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Compaq 1230 Laptop cursor Closed

Hello, The cursor on my Compaq laptop becomes unstable after only 10 minutes of use. Typically it jumps vertically when the left button is pushed....

Milt | Laptop | Latest reply: tintingio Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • problem with PCs Closed

Hello, i have an old assembled PCs(1995). now it was not displaying anything. can u advice what should i do to repair it.

omeey | Hardware | Latest reply: bevin bontiff Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • my computer shuts off when gets connect Closed

Hello, my computer shuts down by itself every time the internet is turned on, I don't even get enough time to log in or do a search before it shuts do...

sunny | Hardware | Latest reply: billakong Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • free installation of logitech webcam Closed

Hello, pls help me to install my webcam

cherry | Webcam | Latest reply: rossdavid Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • water cooling Closed

Hello, How many hardwares i can ccol simultaneously using water cooling system.

mysticdreams | Hardware | Latest reply: pro-genius Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • uninstalled my windvd player by mistake Closed

Hello, i need some help i have uninstalled my sony vaio windvd player and i don't know how to either try and get it back or how to download annother ...

mr toxic | Hardware | Latest reply: rr Feb 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • Computer will sometimes not boot Closed

Hello, I am trying to sort out my little brothers pc, The problem I am having is that the pc will sometimes but up fully sometimes it won't, The CPU g...

Michael2009 | Hardware | Latest reply: Michael2009 Feb 24, 2009
    3 replies
  • installing wirless prinetr Closed

Hello, I need help installing a wireless epsom printer i have managed to set in up with a USB cable but i dont understand how to set up the wirless n...

jp | Hardware | Latest reply: dharsh Feb 24, 2009
    2 replies
  • Hard drive recognized but not accessible Closed

Hello, I currently have a Dell Dimension running Windows XP pro SP3. I have three old IDE hard rives (brands vary) that were used running Windows 98 ...

Kewlraul | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: usbman Feb 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • how i copy web cam shots and play to others Closed

Hello, how i copy other persons web cam and how i play it to other persons i want that software please help me in this way thxxxx

asif | Webcam | Latest reply: Tweedledum Feb 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • some problem wiv speaker Closed

Hello, im carmen.. my laptop is compaq presario CQ40.. i felt weird with my speaker..because when i start my pc then it was the sound,and when i wa...

men | Hardware | Latest reply: Tweedledum Feb 24, 2009
    3 replies
  • pc wont turn on Closed

Hello, Just install my newest 9800 GTX but my pc won't turn on. Why is that so?

nomadcrys | Hardware | Latest reply: rossdavid Feb 24, 2009
    3 replies
  • computer trouble Closed

Hello, well my computer was running fine but needed more ram. so i got some. i shut it down unhooked all power and added more ram. when i ...

burttttt | Hardware | Latest reply: burttttt Feb 23, 2009
    2 replies
  • Dvd can not read the data Closed

Hello, Hello, i am now using imation dvd RW in xp it does not read some disks, if i select the dvd drive it simply show the 'zero' read (0 read),plea...

sRee | Hardware | Latest reply: Tweedledum Feb 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • my pen drive is not formating Closed

Hello, Pls Solve my problem, i,ve two pen drive purchase of 40 gb but not formating

• TV TO LAPTOP Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect my 52"hdtv to my gateway MX 6428 AMD TURION 64MOBILE BUT IT GIVES MY A SCREEN WITH NO SIGNAL ON IT.AM USING AN S-VGA ...

PUBLIC2G | Laptop | Latest reply: tiestomania Feb 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • hp530 Solved/Closed

Hello, im running a HP530 Laptop with 2Ghz core duo 2GB ram(i upgraded it) 120GB HDD and vista basic and an onboard GMA950 that has its own ...

nukefission | Hardware | Latest reply: nukefission Feb 23, 2009
    2 replies
  • Boot Filure Closed

Hello, One of office PC when i power on windows dosent load and it says Boot from CD.. Boot Disk Faliure, Insert a System Disk. can anybody help...

Mr.Anthony | Hardware | Latest reply: Mr.anthony Feb 23, 2009
    3 replies
  • webcam driver Closed

Hello, Hello,i cant use my usb webcam where can i download the software on the net pls .my lap top is HP 530 and usb digital web cam model no. is WC ...

gaurav | Webcam | Latest reply: jannetur Feb 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • No post beep Closed

Hello, I have an Acer 380. It recently would not boot up. It powers on but no post beeps. No signal to monitor. Keyboard and mouse dead. On a st...

wadd | Hardware | Latest reply: wadd Feb 22, 2009
    0 replies
  • Hard Drive Failure Closed

Hello, my laptop has been warning me for a long time that the hard drive going to fail so i backed up all my important file etc but the other day i pu...

• no vedio hardwere Closed

Hello,hi I have new web camara alsoI instal cd but when I pulg my web camara it say you dont have video capcter hardwere and no webcam found your syt...

balu | Hardware | Latest reply: BANDIT Feb 22, 2009
    2 replies
  • what's wrong Closed

Hello, I tried to put windows xp on my vista laptop but I think that my BIOS is corrupt and if so what am i to do about it and does that effect my ...

Mc87 | Hardware | Latest reply: Mc87 Feb 21, 2009
    0 replies
  • New system won't power up Closed

Hello, I've recently bought components to rebuild my computer (third time.) But, this time from scratch. I bought a Raidmax Smilodon 500w box XFX ...

Wild onion | Hardware | Latest reply: Wild onion Feb 21, 2009
    4 replies