Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 38451 - 38500 of about 48,700
  • laptop wont start to windows Closed

Hello, for a while now my laptop will only randomlly start up when I ask it to. When I press the power it will start the fan and come to the point wh...

weaselwithin | Laptop | Latest reply: jivehard Dec 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • about a usb Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my pc usb.i can copy a file from usb device to pc but not from pc to usb device.plzhelp me.

samirg | Hardware | Latest reply: kevlaruni Dec 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • HDD Data recovery Closed

Hello, I have SATA hard drive (Maxtor 250 G) installed in my server (Widows 2000 server). the drive held during copy process. After Restarting the ...

• Lost NTLDR on my hard drive Closed

Hello, I lost my NTLDR on my c: drive .... I then put another hard drive in as a master and the second one as the slave ... some software programs ...

fogghorn1 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: keeprise Dec 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • steps to use a phone by connecting with pc Closed

Hello, some people who live in my area use computers for many purpeses one is by connecting a phone with a computer they can communicate with people i...

john | Hardware | Latest reply: hopeso Dec 21, 2008
    1 reply
  • inquiry Closed

Helo, i accidentally disable my vga adapter,when i turn on my laptop it has a blank screen after the windows logo.my laptop does not respond in safe ...

james | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • fan(s) started making noises. Closed

Hi, I'm having a disturbing and scary problem with my fans. It's been running great for almost 3 years. However, recently the fan(s) started m...

yahooz | Hardware | Latest reply: procontact Dec 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • playback has a loud low hum noise Closed

Hi, I use a USB2 Microsoft VX-3000 webcam with a built in microphone for VOIP calling. I don't know for what reasons, when I use the camera's ...

dhlcargo | Hardware | Latest reply: Vic65 Dec 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • choice of 2 PC for my little daughter Closed

Hi, I'm getting a choice of 2 PC for my little daughter from a relative. She used to play light educational games. The first is a Celeron 697...

fantafan | Hardware | Latest reply: bm3754 Dec 20, 2008
    1 reply
  • All the features for my printer does not work Closed

Hello, I have an "HP Officejet all in one 6300 printer". The disk I have came with the printer. It worked quite well before and for some reason i...

• CD and DVD writer poblumes Closed

Hello, Hi in my laptob is working cd player and dvd please help me

Babu | Hardware | Latest reply: Babu Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • vista wont start Closed

Hello, I have a brand new HP computer and i use vista on it, it isnt even a month old and already its broken or something, I turn the computer on and...

dan | Hardware | Latest reply: saturn Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • WINDOWS CANNOT RECOGNIZE THE DEVICE Closed

Hello, Hi... I am having problem with my pendrive. I can use pendrive to my friends system, but can't use it in my system. While plugged into my...

PRASANNA | Hardware | Latest reply: mukesh Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • pen drive problem Closed

Hello, well having some problems with my pen drive 4giga. its almost new and whenever i tried to plug it into my pc it wont de detected but when i ...

• I heard noise in my Processor. Closed

Hello, Gud Day!!!!! I heard a Sound noise in my processor.. is there anyone who can help me to fix the problem!! pls!!!!!!!!!

owen | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: owen19 Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • I get nothing on my screen. Closed

Hey there, I'm having quite a serious problem with my monitor. When I switch on my computer, everything works except that I get nothing on my ...

deane | Monitor | Latest reply: diamond04 Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • my Unitek mouse has stopped working! Closed

Hi I'm having a problem concerning my Unitek mouse, it has stopped working! Why is it so? Please help!

unfoldhelp | Hardware | Latest reply: kellen89 Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • I get a fuzzy image on the screen Closed

Hi, I'm having a particular problem with my screen, I get a fuzzy image on the screen at times . Why is this so? Any problem with the monitor?...

Line32 | Monitor | Latest reply: solene77 Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • no socket to allow connection with monitor Closed

Hi, I'm fond of electronics and have decided to build my own computer. I have bought all the components and the motherboard lastly. While tryi...

ZoeJane | Hardware | Latest reply: stevenlif Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • in which USB port I should connect my printer Closed

Hello, I have just bought a pc and don't really know in which USB port I should connect my printer, there lots! Can I use any of them??? Th...

• cant find usb port and card reader Closed

Hi, I've recently bought a "NEC Powermate M7142" computer. My problem is that I cant find any USB port and card reader at the front of the CPU...

centrinoduo | Hardware | Latest reply: greenhulkpc Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • Keyboard connected Cubase4 Closed

Hello, I have bought a midi keyboard i want to use it with my pc ,i downloaded cubase4 but it seems that the software is not detecting m...

batmanba1 | Keyboard | Latest reply: Weller Dec 17, 2008
    2 replies
  • pen drive is not formting Closed

Hello, hi sir my pen drive is not open even not scanning and nor formatting. under xp os the mesage showing that the raw file....... so what should ...

• My computer shuts off Closed

Hello,    Ok first of all I know little about computers my husband and i got a computer to keep in touch with family when we moved. I have windows v...

linds | Hardware | Latest reply: MR, Helper Dec 17, 2008
    3 replies
  • 32 GB ±±±±±±±±.±±± in Kingston flash dr Closed

Hello sir/madam, i have 32 GB pen drive, that have ±±±±±±±±.±±± this type of virus, those are not deleted... in that i am not able to use...

Manu 009 | Hardware | Latest reply: 32 GB pen drive...... Dec 17, 2008
    3 replies
  • Dont know what to do? Closed

Hello, I have recently purchased a new laptop and tried to install an Inkjet printer as I would like to print my documents but I don't really ...

psu650 | Hardware | Latest reply: psu650 Dec 17, 2008
    2 replies
  • Mous Scroller Blocking Closed

Hi, I'm having a problem concerning my mouse. It is of "Scroll" type. Each time am moving it, the pointer is blocking at intervals of time. It...

canthave | Hardware | Latest reply: powerpen Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Printer problem Closed

Hello, I'm having some troubles with my printer; it is not feeding papers to continue printing. Can you please help me to solve this problem??...

• Cd blocked in cd drive Closed

Hello, Anybody can help me please, Whenever I put a cd in the cd-drive of my pc it gets blocked inside and I have to dismantle it to remove the cd...

melodiefree | Hardware | Latest reply: anilchand6 Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Mp4 not working only charging.. help Closed

Hi there, I'm having a serious problem concerning my mp4 player, each time am connecting it to my pc, I can't get access to it, it's o...

twinmos | Hardware | Latest reply: giro.gr1 Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • computer shutting down itself. Closed

Hello, i ahve a Lenovo laptop, it shutt down itself, when I try to start it it start it complete all the initial stages but when it get ready to the ...

Tahseen | Hardware | Latest reply: natgt123 Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Laptop Configurations Closed

Hello, i want to know what does one actually mean when he is talking about laptop configurations? (please give me the list) also i want to know what ...

sagy | Laptop | Latest reply: dinesh Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • recovering files Closed

Hello, i have formated disc using win Vista dvd, and i Accidentaly formated wrong partition :S is there any way to recover about 20gb of office,game...

Helac | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Bios Checksum Error Closed

Hi im getting the following error message "Bios Checksum Error " when booting my PC...plz help.

Skewkus | BIOS | Latest reply: Gigagirl Dec 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Windows won't detect my keyboard Closed

Hello, Any solution or maybe i have to change the keyboard itself??

epsiman | Keyboard | Latest reply: pro-genius Dec 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • cannt get connection on my pc Closed

Hi, I cant get any internet connection on my computer i know it is working since on my laptop everything is ok and all connections are correctly wo...

sunfreaks | Hardware | Latest reply: mus Dec 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • have a problem with ram Closed

Hello, i have a pentium-3 processor with 256mb of ddr ram. i want to go for ddr1 ram. is it compatable ... plz reply....

soori | Hardware | Latest reply: mushaddy Dec 16, 2008
    2 replies
  • Flash disk Closed

Hello, I am a university student and I usually use the computers at school to download some projects online. Last week, I connected my flash di...

linksys27 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: asd Dec 16, 2008
    2 replies
  • unable to log in to windows vista Closed

Hello, can someone please help me... i have a dell 1535 windows vista..... after downloading a software which i uninstalled it then crashed.. when i ...

elainecruz63 | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • i need help to chang the soft were on my comp Closed

Hello, my dad changed the computer from windows vista to Ubuntu soft were we don't like the Ubuntu soft were at all and we wanna change it back to vi...

hoover | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Hard drive Closed

Hello, Is it possible to put my files from my hard drive on my old computer to my new lab top? I really need those files!

• graphic card fail to dispaly info on monitor Closed

Hello, everyone i am having trouble to get data out out of my graphic card, i bought a new mainbored yesterday and once i changed the main bored ...

aidin | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • how to make a partision hardisk Closed

Hello,

• My computer fan sound is loud Closed

Hello, can anyone suggest me 2 fix my computer fan's sound?it is quite loud and not seem to be a hardware problem. I noticed that my system IDE proce...

needed help | Hardware | Latest reply: needed help Dec 15, 2008
    2 replies
  • Sound not functionning Closed

Hello, Im in a big problem on my volume set im getting the volume set to maximum but still no sound. Don't you think that I should just throw it...

prodigyz | Hardware | Latest reply: meesdrt Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Advise about wireless mouse and keyboard Closed

Hello, Im thinking to change my old keyboard and mouse for a new one which is wireless. Could anyone advice me on my choice before spending my money ...

fonzerelli | Keyboard | Latest reply: lifekcus Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Hp cartridges Closed

Hello, Well can anyone tell me where can I find cartridges for my hp printer?

• Problems with laptop batteries Solved/Closed

Hey there, I thinking about purchasing a new laptop but a friend of mine told me that these apparatus have a big problem with their batteries and hav...

valen56 | Laptop | Latest reply: Sacabouffe Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • cd tray problems Closed

Hello, i have got a problem with my disc tray it was working fine a few days back and now it does not work i put a cd in and it does not read it he...

ash | Hardware | Latest reply: deepak Dec 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • Bsnl modem LAN port is not working. What next Closed

Hello I have a dataone modem (Sterlite SmartAX MT882) provided by Bsnl whose Lan port is not working. When i use it to connect it to the computer, ...

hdavuluri | Hardware | Latest reply: dude Dec 14, 2008
    2 replies