The discussions

My instagram is hacked i can't get it back

please help I think this is hackers email u******o@f*****.com

Can somebody help me with this?

I have two different accounts in one of them I used to follow this person X. But now I don't follow X anymore. I found something strange today, that t...

Unable to access instagram account

Hello, I was strangely logged off of my IG account while using it and have been trying to login without success. Haven't had no issues with my accoun...

Pin instagram highlights

Hi everone, I have a dropshiping store on Instagram. I wanna ask that how can I pin story highlights on Instagram so that people can watch latest prod...

Instagram story ads

Hello, I see lots of stories/ads with 4 product from the advertiser shop. How do you create it? It’s a template? Can’t find nothing

Can we change instagram profile colors

Hello, I don't explore on Instagram much. I am worried, Can we make changes on Instagram profile, like background colors. If yes, are there some spec...

I can no longer see my post when reading comments

Hello, Recently I noticed that when someone comments on my post I can't see my post, only what they've written.  I'd really appreciate some help ple...

I do not see disappearing photos / videos in instagram web

Hello, I have a problem that I don't think anyone else has ever had.  Until two months ago everything was fine, I always used instagram web (client f...

Two-factor auth issue - instagram (after switching phones)

I recently got a new Android phone, and it logged me out of Instagram. I entered by username/password and is now asking for 2FA code (which I had enab...

Instagram planner only schedule for 29 days on business a/c

Hello, can you tell me why when using planner on an Instagram business account I can now only schedule posts 29 days in the future when last week I co...

What would you do if you are being worry on instagram?

What would you do if you were harassed on Instagram with 10 accounts a day for a week by a person with an intrusive innocuous question that you don't ...

Results 1 - 11 out of a total of 11