Instagram Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1 - 35 of about 35
  • Solved
  • New hack Solved

Hello,people careful there is a new hack happening people are sending images with links attached if you click on the image you would get a message b...

Bm | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jul 31
    1 reply
  • Collab Posts Disappeared Solved

Hello, I tried to archive a photo I posted that was part of a collab. I got an error message and now the post is gone. Not in my feed, archived post...

ChristopherJ... | Latest reply: Millie Jul 20
    9 replies
  • Solution to hacked Instagram video selfie error 6.14.2022 Solved

Hey guys! I was in the same boat until just now. So it’s definitely the camera settings on newer phones that’s throwing off the facial recognition ...

Megancarroll... | Latest reply: Bayouteacher Jul 13
    3 replies
  • Instagram Account Action Blocked Solved/Closed

Hello, I have just started an Instagram page two days ago. I started following accounts with similar genre to boost my page's popularity. To avoid...

adriannggg | Latest reply: hareeshspl Jun 30
    3 replies
  • Hello, I have a question about a blocked/reported account Solved

Hello, I recently ad one of my accounts hacked. I reported this off course with my two other accounts. Now I got my hacked account back but I ca...

Erkidemaerte... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Apr 12
    2 replies
  • Best Time To Post On Instagram Solved/Closed

Hello to all of my CCM friends out there. I have a very brief question, and I'm humbly asking for your help and opinions. Is there a proven "best ...

Av8tor1963 | Latest reply: Av8tor1963 Jan 24
    3 replies
  • My Instagram account unlock Solved

Hello, How to recover my Instagram account?

x__r1d3r__r4... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 15, 2021
    1 reply
  • Instagram Posts Solved

Hello, On my Instagram account I keep posting but my posts do not appear on my "posts" page. Why could this be? constantine_esl

constantine_esl | Latest reply: constantine_esl Nov 27, 2021
    1 reply
  • My instagram was disabel Solved

I have found out that my account has been disabled for no explained reason. Since I have done my best to not to violent Instagram terms of use, I thin...

da_kh0day_le... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 29, 2021
    1 reply
  • How to create this kind of post on Instagram profile Solved

Hello all, this must be really basic, it happens that I don't use Instagram so much and my mom asked for me to add some stuff on hers. I need to kn...

gabrimoHG | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 26, 2021
    1 reply
  • How to get followers on Instagram Account and grow my presence Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm about to open a new Instagram presence about my cars and many other cars in my city. I will take pictures and post them. I'm sure I'll ...

kathyjoyce | Latest reply: kaaya149 Sep 16, 2021
    2 replies
  • How to recover an account scheduled for deletion? Solved/Closed

I scheduled one of my Instagram accounts for deletion. I want to undo this mistake. When I enter my credentials, I get the option to "Keep Account"....

Lucas_Doughton | Latest reply: Lucas_Doughton Jul 13, 2021
    2 replies
  • Instagram crops stories Solved/Closed

Hello, I have uploaded a picture as a story but the instagram crops it although the dimensions are 1080x1920. I observed that it does that on ot...

Bartholomeo87 | Latest reply: Bartholomeo87 Mar 16, 2021
    2 replies
  • Problems with logging in to new instagram accounts Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having problems with loging in to my new business account that I have created on Instagram. I have really tried to get help and in tou...

Lara | Latest reply: David Webb Feb 26, 2021
    3 replies
  • Why does our account keep randomly following additional users every few weeks? Solved/Closed

Hi, I help run an instagram account for our company (DeepGameBasketball). We typically are only following 1 person (Kobe Bryant). However, every fe...

Coach | Latest reply: Elena Keracheva Jan 22, 2021
    1 reply
  • Recovering messages that I’ve deleted? Solved/Closed

Hello, I deleted a direct message chat and would like to get the messages back - as far as I can tell, with Instagram the messages are stored server-s...

blizeH | Latest reply: HelpiOS Jan 22, 2021
    3 replies
  • I Need help! (Suspended on instagram for NO reason) Solved/Closed

Hello, So recently I’ve bought a new instagram account and I also have a personal account and an other instagram page. Last week the new instagram...

Thomgu | Latest reply: David Webb Jan 22, 2021
    1 reply
  • Account locked Solved/Closed

Hello, so i’ve made an old account into a new “music account” and the best way to gain some fast followers is to follow and unfollow. I’ve now downloa...

Emiledgar | Latest reply: Elena Keracheva Jan 19, 2021
    4 replies
  • Account type Solved/Closed

Hello, how do I find out what kind of Instagram account I have. Google says look for three horizontal lines on my profile page, I don't see them. ...

ronc55 | Latest reply: ronc55 Dec 8, 2020
    2 replies
  • Non-Instagram Subscriber-to-Instagram Subscriber Interface Solved/Closed

Hello, An Instagram subscriber (correct term?) displayed photographs from her Instagram page (correct term?) on a TV news program recently [the ph...

Chuck | Latest reply: Chuck Nov 20, 2020
    2 replies
  • Can't find contacts on instagram Solved

Hello, I allowed instagram to access contacts, and connected them with the connect option in the app, First, when I downloaded insta, I was able...

Alfa-dayi | Latest reply: bcbc Sep 28, 2020
    5 replies
  • Hashtags doesn’t work Solved/Closed

Hello, I have notice that since a few weeks my posted photo is not showed in the hashtags that I use with the placed photo’s. I have reported this...

BoSa27 | Latest reply: Instamixes Aug 28, 2020
    5 replies
  • How do I add a manager to my IG business account? Solved/Closed

Hello, Is this only way to add a manager to my IG business account via Facebook Business Manager? If so how do I add FB business Manager to my FB pa...

swelll | Latest reply: HelpiOS Aug 15, 2020
    3 replies
  • What does gb instagram do Solved/Closed

Hello, instagram user community. I downloaded gb instagram latest version 2020. But I don't understand what gb instagram is for. Hope everyone supp...

WillardHall1212 | Latest reply: Mark Jul 22, 2020
    3 replies
  • Separating Accounts Solved/Closed

Hello, am hoping someone can help. I have multiple Instagram accounts under one login. However, I want to separate one of them so I can attach it to...

MJA_4161 | Latest reply: MJA_4161 Mar 28, 2020
    2 replies
  • Instagram account deletion Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a personal Instagram account and n Instagram account For each of my online store (4 of them) not business accounts. I closed one of my...

Bruhlsgifts | Latest reply: HelpiOS Feb 16, 2020
    1 reply
  • Feed Solved/Closed

Hello, I’ve just created a new account, I’ve followed everyone I want to follow but none of their posts are appearing on my feed, even after refre...

tthorne_ | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 7, 2019
    3 replies
  • How to find Instagram demographics? Solved/Closed

hello, Does the audience tab on instagram show you where your followers are from or where the people who click on your profile are from?

Lola | Latest reply: David Webb Dec 2, 2019
    3 replies
  • Instagram problem: Confirming account ownership Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a problem because when I try to login into my account, there is title: Please confirm that you own this account. And I can't do anything...

Shaman55 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 25, 2019
    9 replies
  • Royal Solved/Closed

No

Kalpesh_Thak... | Latest reply: Kalpesh_Thakor_111 Jan 11, 2019
    1 reply
  • Name tag feature in Windows 10 Solved/Closed

Hello, Does the latest Instagram update contain a feature like nametag Windows 10?

suraj | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 16, 2018
    1 reply
  • Can’t sign into my Instagram account Solved/Closed

Hi, I can not sign into Instagram until my private mode or my cookie are found. I am going around in circles without one coherent answer. Thank...

joannaleahth... | Latest reply: sanaullahkhan Dec 14, 2018
    2 replies
  • How to send audio in Instagram Solved

Hello, Could you explain to me how to send audio or voice recording in Instagram? Best regards

suyaprakash8429 | Latest reply: Jean-François Pillou Nov 26, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to create a private Instagram account? Solved/Closed

Please how do I create an instagram private account. Please help me.

Mark McGregor | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 6, 2018
    3 replies
  • How can i post on instagram Solved/Closed

how can i post on instagram

nasalex | Latest reply: xpcman Sep 10, 2017
    1 reply