The discussions

Usb keyboard

Hello, i have some problems with my computer it wont detect usb keyboards on start up. everytime i have to unplug it and then replug it and then it...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
winsolutions

Keyboard issue

Hello, My little sister has been playing with my keyboard and has removed one key after another and now, I really don't know how to get this fixed....

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
haley111

Keyboard and mouse not working

Hello, ive just bought a new computer my neighbour just did all the connections but he didnt test for it and now when i came back home my keyboard an...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
anil

Keyboard isnt working now

Hello, ive some water which was spilt underneath my laptop last time and now the keyboard isnt working fine some keys isnt working do you think its...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
vangogh34

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have some problems with my keyboard whenever i type a letter say for example an A it will type a V please help me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
laptopman

Hp wireless keyboard & mouse for winxp

Hello, I have an HP Enhanced Multimedia Wireless Keyboard & Mouse which does not seem to respond at all or even show up on the infrared device. I p...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
waseem

Keyboard with integrated speakers

Hello, ive just bought a keyboard with integrated speakersand since then sound is just comming from the keyboard and not the speakers on my desktop...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
xino

Coffee on keyboard

Hello, i had the pc of a friend with me and yesterday some coffee felt on the keyboard its a laptop by the way and today some keys are not working....

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
andrewsbkk007

Keyboard

Hello, my keyboard isnt working and the problem got worse when i tried to put another new one and dont even recognise it then what i did i connecte...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
honeyho3

Keyboard ps2

Hello, my keyboard isnt working anymore ive already bought one and installed it but still not good its a ps2 keyboard. any solution guys ?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2008 by
groove3223
Results 1551 - 1560 out of a total of 1,560