The discussions

Faulty keyboard stopping my computer booting?

Hello, I had some trouble with my computer tonight. It was getting stuck on the Motherboard Splash screen and not booting up properly. It would not...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

I have keyboard ploblem

can you tell me how to fix my keyboard ploblem?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Dell wireless keyboard

Hello, Is it possible to hook up a dell wireless keyboard to a HP laptop?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Wireless keyboard problems

Hello, i have a dell windows XP and am trying to use an HP wireless keyboard and mouse and it wont work. just wondering if i can ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Keyboard driver erased by mistake

Hello, yesterday my keyboard started to type things on it's own. then wouldn't type anything at all. i erased the keyboard driver in the device man...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Eee keyboard out in october?

The tech world has been terribly excited about the new Asus Eee Keyboard PC since the first pictures of it started to leak out several months back. Si...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
strnnger

Keyboard problem

Hello, i am using sony viao with vista home edition.Problem is with the keyboard.The characters I type don't match the ones that show up on the son...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Keyboard letters typing as other letters

Hello, My L key on my keyboard has suddenly decided to type K. This is as well as my K key typing K. All other keys are fine, I just can't write L....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
DA BO$$

Keyboard stopped typing

Hello, Dell Inspiron 4000 Laptop. My onboard keypad stopped typing, I tried 3 external keyboards, all known to be good, they acted the same way....

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Keyboard doesnt fully function

Hello, My HP labtop is only like 5 moths old and recently the keys arent working. The letters qweriopjkhgu as well as backspace, shift, and few othe...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

Keyboard errors

Ok, so I have this keyboard that's been dependable and reliable for over a year now, and suddenly it starts spouting odd glitches, like 1Whenever1I 1P...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Keyboard/mouse not working

Hello, Hi, I am using HP Pavilion dv1580se. Suddenly today morning the keyboard and the mouse didn't worked. I tried ur post of battery removal and ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Why wont my mouse, keyboard, and monitor work

Whats up guys. A few weeks ago I noticed that my monitor, keyboard, and mouse would not turn on (be recognized) by my computer when I turned it on. ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Keyboard language

Hello, I just bought a new PC and the keyboard has English as well as Hebrew letters. How do I change from one to the other. I tried holding down Alt...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2009 by
Da helpzor

Keyboard problem

Hello, I have a M16-29 Gateway Laptop and recently I touched a few buttons and must have put on a setting that is unknown to me. I already check th...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
nomadcrys

No power to keyboard

Hello, Please help me out here. I got a new windows vista pc barely a month ago. My problem is there is no power to the keyboard and monitor keeps sa...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
dybbody

Dell desktop keyboard and mouse not respone

Hello, I having problem with dell desktop my keyboard and mouse not working.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
flcconflict

Keyboard problems

Hello, Have been having problemD with some keys on my board.having problems with tab,esc,and the letter one.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
sa.nk71

My keyboard

Hello, my keyboard won't work and i changed the batteries and i pressed connect on the plug in monitor thingy and i did every thing i could think o...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
shrty4503

Keyboard issue

Hello, My microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard certainly most keys stopped working. From the letter part of the keyboard, only "P,G,and H" works. The...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
moonchild

Have lost all files due to broken keyboard???

Hello, My elderley father contacted me to say .... 1) he has downloaded google chrome 2) 2 days later...the keyboard is not working 3) then......

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
kremvin

Keyboard problem

Hello, My computer kezboard has a problem that in this Some keys are not working properly that when we press y it stands for z and vice versa.Can u...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
xpcman

Monitor keyboard and mouse wont work

Hello, i have a problem when i boot up the computer itself seems to be fine it sounds a little loud and the fans never calm down (like they do when i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Keyboard malfunction

Hello, i have hp g60 notebook pc and my keybord have a problem, as example when i do shift+tast the should give me : it give me ç !! it happens w...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
superfreakz

Frozen keyboard

Hello, My 8 month old hit a bunch of buttons on my key board and now none of the letters and pretty much everything else will not work. I can reboot,...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
moulkou

Dell wireless keyboard not functioning

Hello, I have dell PC dimension 3100 for last 3 years with a wireless keyboard and mouse. the receiver is common for both. since last evening after s...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
jak58

Laptop keyboard and mice doesn't work at all

Hello, I am not exactly sure what had happened last time when I used my laptop, but the day after than I turn my Compaq brand computer on. I f...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
jin

Thoshiba laptop keyboard problem

Hello, I bought a new thoshiba satalite laptop one month ago. Its keyboard keys just like @,2 and ",' is reversed ie if u r pressing the @ key u wi...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
vkrajeev

Keyboard problem

Hello,My friend has a new compaq laptop and his keyboard has some letter keys that have numbers in the corners of the keys but when he tries to type t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Will ibm ultra nav keyboard work on other com

Closed

Hello, How come my IBM Ultra Nav keyboard won't work on a differnet brand computer. I works but when I use some letter keys it prints out numbers. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
unforlife

Keyboard acting weird

Hello, My keyboard is going weird... It acts as if the "ctrl" key is pressed all the time.. when i press "s" save as windows open and if "g" then got...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2009 by
K@RW!ZU

I need help with my laptop key board

Solved

Hello, i really need help with my step brothers key board we took off all the keys to see if any thing was stoppig them working but nothing is blockin...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Keyboard problem with lap top

Hello, Dear Sir I am having the problem with my key board, every 15 minutes i have to restart the ms excel 2007. Whenever i am typing any key say ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
eviewcam

Laptop keyboard problems

Hello, The 1,Q,A,Z and caps lock keys on my brand new (less than 1 month old) G60-100EM HP laptop sometimes stop working. Operation can often be rest...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Problem with my keyboard rt7d50.

Hi, I'm having a problem with my keyboard RT7D50. It was working perfectly but a few days later, it stopped working and I had to change it to an...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
whineup

Wireless mouse and keyboard question

Hello, I was given a wireless mouse and keyboard but there was no reciever. I wanted to know if there was a way to purchase a reciever separately. Tha...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Keyboard connected cubase4

Hello, I have bought a midi keyboard i want to use it with my pc ,i downloaded cubase4 but it seems that the software is not detecting m...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
Weller

Windows won't detect my keyboard

Hello, Any solution or maybe i have to change the keyboard itself??

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
pro-genius

Advise about wireless mouse and keyboard

Hello, Im thinking to change my old keyboard and mouse for a new one which is wireless. Could anyone advice me on my choice before spending my money ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
lifekcus

Keyboard error

Hello,I find still I need to learn. I was trying to type @ but the keyboard is typing A help me so I can help them. Thanks Camel

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2008 by
kunal

Keyboard not working

Hello, i just bought a brand new dell 1525 and as soon as it arrived home i went to put it on. and the keyword were not working nothing was working. ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Keyboard with 9 pin d connector

Hello, my name is NM Krishna i want to know about keyboard you know that in old days some keyboards are available with serial port but now...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
msnmania

Keyboard

Hello, my name is NM Krishna i want to know about keyboard you know that in old days some keyboards are available with serial port but now...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
fivemestar

Ativa keyboard-gateway laptop--vista

Hello, We have a year old Gateway laptop that is running Vista. I input a lot of numbers in excel and picked up a cheap Ativa usb keyboard to make ty...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
jivehard

Keyboard buttons

Hello, I have a Ps/2 keyboard from HP i keep reading threads and they say to go to printers and other hardware something like that in the control pan...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Problem with mouse and keyboard

Hello, On my Windows 95 desktop, the mouse recently stopped working, but after swapping out numerous ones, I found out it was not the mouse. It come...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
Jack

Water on laptop keyboard

Hello, Some water was spilt on my friend's Toshiba laptop keyboard (on the left hand side; Shift, Ctrl, Fn, Home and Alt buttons) then the keyboard d...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Keyboard

Hello, I have actually some problems with my keyboard. Whenever I will type a letter A it will show a V and this is the case with many characters...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2008 by
ebuddy4445

No power @ keyboard, mouse and usb ports

Hello, guys! i have a problem with my other pc. every time i boot up my computer it always hangs up & says checksum error - defaults loaded press f...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Cant have sound on my new keyboard

hi there ive just bought a keyboard with integrated speakers and when I connect it into my computer sound only comes from my keyboard and no more from...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
studentguide
Results 1501 - 1550 out of a total of 1,560