The discussions

Keyboard issue

Hello, The key " @ " on my new laptop won't work , I press SHFT and 2@ keys simultaneously but it just doesn't do it , what could be the problem ple...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba keyboard issues

Solved

Hello, I had the same problem with my Toshiba C675D. I had to use FN, Shift to get the @ symbol to come on. The numbers 1,2,3 & 4 did nothing. Als...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Some keys stopped working

Solved

Hello, The keys "- ""p" " l""," space bar and enter stopped working. I checked the sticky keys, and nothing marked. Tried restarting. Tried als...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
EdoubleU

Some keys need function to work

Hello, I updated to windows 10 and my keys stopped working right. I need to hold down the "FN" key to use the spacebar, tab, escape, numbers 1-4 ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop keyboard is not working

Hello, Have a good day.The "Shift" key of My Dell Laptop Keyboard is not working.What can i do for this problem? Configuration: Windows 7 / Fir...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard problem of pressed key

Hello, my keyboard is showing strange problem whenever i switch on it creates the sound of pressed key more over when ever im going to write any...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Acer aspire - spilled acetone and keyboard letters mixed up

Hello, I have an Acer Asprie - I accidentally spilled some acetone on the keyboard area and the keyboard no longer works properly. If I plug in a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Hp koardeyb

Solved/Closed

Is it normal on a new hp laptop for you to have to hold down the key for to to work?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
hunterqlee

Typing letters produces unwanted results

i am perplexed. My keyboard is not following my commands. For example, When I type the letter a on my new Lenovo T450s, cap lock goes on. When I typ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Characters on keys rubbed off

Is there a good pen available to print characters that have rubbed OFF?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Logitech k800

Hello, my keyboard has gone haywire even the delete button is now throwing off # can anybody help please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1...

xpcman

Malfunctioning. .......

Hello, I cant get my keyboard working properly and when I press w it goes ws or ssssss, similar is happening with other near buttons

xpcman

Some of my keyboard keys are not working

Hello, can i ask if how can i fix my hp 14 NOTEBOOK keyboards.. the enter,backspace,space arrow keys are not working.. also capslock stop lightnin...

xpcman

Acer e15 keyboard frozen

Hi Acer E15 keyboard frozen. Brand new was able to set everything up and install software. F6 and F7 combinations dont work. We think might be ALT ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Forget passw

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0***@***

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
subrata mondal

Enter key of my laptop lenovo g510 not working

Hello, enter key of my laptop lenovo G510 is not working Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Lenovo laptop b40-30 hangs when caps lock is pressed

hi I have the lenovo laptop B40-30 that I purchased last year. Whenever I press the caps lock key, the system hangs and I need to restart it to be ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keybord keys changed

my keyboard keys were changedlike" to@ and £ ¬ in sony vaio laptop

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Hp windows 8 keyboard super messed up!?

Hello, I've had this laptop for almost 2 years now. I went on vacation ( 3 weeks )and came back to find that most of the keys on the laptop are me...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Some key it not working in my laptop

Hello, i have a big problem with my laptop some keys doesn't work, the key ''1''2''5''6''8''9'' "P", "L", "Y" ''BACKSPACE'' this problem started whe...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
Computertech

Auto typing of letters and numbers.

Hello, i m having difficulty in typing letters n numbers in word document. if i press a letter 'r' it goes on typing like this 'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
Computertech

Can't select = with out using touch screen key pad?

Hello, I Can't select = with out using touch screen key pad? its on the same key as - and _ but I can't seem to access the =. This laptop was boug...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Some keys of the keyboard not working

Hello, The escape key, windows key 0 (number) key and p key of my keyboard are not working. Please help me fix the keyboard. The @ symbol key has...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Asus key board problem

Hello, what happen my keyboard in my loptop asus windows8,some letter are not working and the rest are working.The letters is a.d,f,j,k,l,s is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

My keyboard

Just discovered that my caps lock button is no longer working together with the light and some numbers no longer input. Why?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Non working left click

I have an Aspire V5 and the left click button stopped working. Is there a simple solution or will out only operate through touch screen now?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard not working

Hello sir, My Hasee laptop are still working and the insects are insert the laptop and so i remove the laptops screws on keyboard and charger and c...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Some of my keys on my laptop dont work att all

Hello, some of my keys on my laptop stopt working last night and i have tryed to clean the buttons but still they dont work and i have opend the lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Certain keys now do not work on toshiba satellite 650l

greetings - would appreciate any solutions anyone can offer..... my keys on the lower row ( beside the x and beside the . , as well as the arrow keys...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop sony vaio vpceh keys problems

Solved

Hello, I was trying to fix adobe cs4 issue by downloading a suggested online patch but on its completion my keyboard started misbehaving by binding ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
Roas

Keyboard typing oddly.

I'm currently using a icrosoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, and have had it for quite a while. But for some reason, when I got on to type today, it start...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard stopped typing

My keyboard on my PC , a HP all of a sudden quit letting me type the letters Q W E R T Y. Can anybody help fix this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
Robertd332321

Some of my keyboards stopped working [acer laptop]

Hello, I'm Mary joy and some of my keys won't work and because I really needed to write I bought a keyboard that I plug and it went well but it also...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard keys not working properly

Hello Dear, I have lenovo G570 and from last evening my laptop's keys(Alt,F11,Num Lock,down & Right keys) not working properly if I long pressing th...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

How to open wifi when keyboard is not functioning ?

hello i have a problem with my laptop Acer aspire one 725, because some of it's keyboard buttons are not functioning. i think it's broken. the le...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
almacenjanmarvin

New psu, keyboard stopped working.

Just got a new PSU and after installing and booting my PC I realized my keyboard doesn't work. The LEDs on the keyboard light up but none of the keys ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keys not working

Hello, I have acer v5 571 laptop.some of its keys like end delete enter 8 stops working and some times they starts working for 1 or 2 hours and th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard produces numbers instead of letters

Solved

Hello, Hello, the 'Fn' key make me type numbers and symbols instead of letters when I want to. However, it looks as if the 'Fn' key was stucked....

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
sanjay

Keyboard not worjing

I dropped my laptop, it broke the lcd screen. Hooked it up to my tv to make sure it was ok (aside from screen) and it perfectly functioned. Replaced...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

I want lock to my keyboard in inter key

Hello, i want lock to my keyboard in inter key

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

How to lock enter key

Hello, how to lock enter key please reply me

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Too many oooo's

Hello, can someone help me? Every time I type the word "to" when I'm in Word or using email, the keyboard adds an extra o, so it looks like this - "t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Mouse pad and keyboard is not working

My toshiba laptop serial number 1sbxrmc, mouse pad and keyboard both are not working. what is wrong please.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

My laptop keyboard is typing more than one key command!!!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having 'problems with the keys on my Acer Aspire laptop. Everytime I type certain keys, other keyboard functions become active: - = -...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
Miller

Keyboard adds an asterisk to the letter i

Solved

My keyboard is a Cougar 200, its been working fine for months, then one day it starts adding an asterisk to the letter i every 2nd or 3rd press. l...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
Kyall

Some keys are not working help me plzzs!

Hello, Some keys of my laptop are not working properly like refresh key, c, h, etc. I have lenovo

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

I accidently changed keyboard caracters

Solved

Hello, I accidently pressed some letters on keyboard and then my keyboard stopped working properly When I type a letter or symbol it shows some...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

My laptop some keys doesn't work

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop some keys doesn't work, the key "l" they appear "15\" and key "o" they appear "9-"pz help me

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Uncontrolled mouse

My mouse is jumping all over the place and clicking on all kinds of things while I'm trying to do other things. How do I stop this mouse activity befo...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Frustrated with acer keyboard

Solved

googled help on a keyboard problem without success so hope for some help here it seems a common problem with Acer my keyboard has some alternate...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
delnorte
Results 651 - 700 out of a total of 1,560