The discussions

Downloading inmobile but not able to install

Hello, I am downloading game,software in my ,mobile n73 (m.e) but when i am going to install it ..it starting to install but before finishing it...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Operamini4.2

Hello, hello my people,pls i need settings for both mtn and zain setting.thanks

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
iveal

New mobile nokia,sony ericsson games.

Hello, Latest Download Nokia ,Sony Eicsson Mobile Application,Games & More. Visit Us Site : http://www.mobileztotal.com

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Free office download for nokia 5800

Solved

Hello, i would like to load a software for nokia 5800 to open word and excel sheet do you have any free software for the same thanks

dancedhall

Gprs

Hello, I have just bought an E 71 please help me how can i put on my internet to check my mails on it. Thanks chintan dev puri

dancedhall

Nokia phone format details

Hello, my nokia phone is switched off and it can't turn on. then how to format the nokia 5130 c-2. please reply soooon.

LouisSteph

Connect

Hello, can someone help me to connect my phone to the net to browse in the house for free? Ans me in two days time.

iveal

Problem with 5130

Hello, I have a prob with 5130 XM it shows its phone memory full and it is definetly a virus how can u say that it is not vulnerable to virus i trans...

iveal

Nokia pc suit is not usefull for nokia5130

Hello, i am not able to connect my nokia 5130 phone with pc with the help of noia pc suite

iveal

Use as my modem

Solved

Hello, hi there! i want to use my samsung SGH-M120 as my modem to connect on the internet but i dont have the software, how and what am i goin to do?...

iveal

Muslim prayer time on mobile ?

Solved

Salam, I am looking for an mobile app to get daily prayer times. Any idea?

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
Hedi

I am facing a problem with eriago e71

Hello, I have a Eriago E71 China Mobile But now i am facing a problem of Game & thems i want a new thems & Games for my mobile If any website are th...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
Karan

Aim

Hello,ummmm somebody hacke my aim screen name how do I get it back ?

LouisSteph

Gprs activation in samsung sgh-f480

Hello, HI there i am having a problem in GPRS setting in samsung SGH-F480 &in sony ericsson W595 mobile could u help me by sendind GPRS activation s...

LouisSteph

Reformatting nokia 5000d

Hello, I am inquiring how to reformat my nokia cellphone model Nokia 5000D. Thank you.

iveal

Pc suit

Hello, sir i want pc suit for g five u800.so plese send me the pc suit on my e-mail id.

LouisSteph

Software failed

Hello, my phone is nokia dual sim with out tv model E71i and type RM-346 so that the software/programme is failed anybody who can help me how to repro...

LouisSteph

Conection on pc

Hello, hi i m haveng samsung 3310 please send me pc connection setting

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Md8

Hello, where i will get MD8 speaker in india for my 5800expmusic & how much cost it will be.which state & which city.

dancedhall

I phone info

Hello, do you need to already have a sim card in your phone to download music to it

closeup22

Gt-s5603 doesnt work

Hello, once i was setting alarm and i pressed auto power button and it automatically it switched off and on and it is keep going on till now please h...

closeup22

Need pc suit for nokia 2600c

Hello, i will be very thankful to u if you please send me the set up files for nokia pc suit for 2600c.

closeup22

Unable to connect nokia 2600c with pc

Hello, i am unable to connect my nokia 26ooc with my pc though i installed the driver cd i got with the cabel.

closeup22

Videoplayer for nokia5800

Hello, is thr any videoplayer avialable to play videos for nokia5800

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Chaina mobile themes

Hello, when i download chaina mobile themes and game?

LouisSteph

N 5130

Solved

Hello, How do i get an antivirus for my phone? is it free?

iveal

I need mobile phones

Hello, i need mobile phone for a my mobile phone course.if you have damege mobile phones please send it ot me. thank you. Address:- R.M.G.K.Rath...

LouisSteph

E71 pro china mobiles pcsuit

Hello, i want e71 pro pcsout

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
juan72

Fast net speed

Hello, sir, I have nokia 5130 but my mobile net speed is very low. i want to increase the net speed.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
jenifer

Karunakar

Hello, my phone model is nokia5130c my phone all so working is good but some times phone ring was a not woring but massage tone is ring pls tell m...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

I need to unlock my china mobile a8000

Hello, Hi I bought a china mobile model is a8000 but the problem is when I put any its not working can you pls tell me how do I unlock my cell phone ...

closeup22

Voice call problem.

Hello: I have nimnuzz in my (nokia 6500 slide), and voice call is not working when i call to pakistan. Can u tell me solution. Thank you.

iveal

Photos from sgj70 to my pc

Hello, I have downloaded pictures from my samsung before and it shows up on my bluetooth devices on my pc - also I ahve enabled phone again but I can...

iveal

Browser

Hello, can i get a link for download free web browser for sigmatel s4

iveal

My nokia 7373 asks for security module

Hello, i recently posted that my nokia 7373 is unable to pick up my memory card which is not faulty. i have just found in the security for memory st...

iveal

Songs to phone

Hello, I have an I touch LG Verizon phone. I downloaded the software to put music on it. I have a micro chip in my phone and I also have an adapter...

iveal

Motorola razor vxx freezes up

Hello, I have a motorola Razor Vxx and every time I go to the menu and do anything pics contacts tools anything the phone freezes up then I have ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
johannabien

Tell the format for gfive u808 mobile

Hello, tell the game format for G five u808 mobile

iveal

Lg k970

Hello, how can i get an lg ke970 mobile softwear for free?

iveal

Games for 5800 nokia

Hello, I know there are not lots of games using the touch issues but what i want to know is if i can get those games free ?

iveal

Latest downlaod mobiles appliacations,games.*

Hello, Latest Download Mobile Applications,Mobile Games,Themes,Ring-tones & More. Download Here This Site . "** http://www.mobimast.com "***

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Downloading the flash player

Hello, i want to download flash player in my cell phone Because i have an internet on my cell phone and it cant allow me to watch videos

closeup22

Samsumg m8800

Hello, does anyone know how to get my photos from my phone and onto my computer please. how do i download the software and we can i get it?

closeup22

Accessing internet on samsung star 3g gs5233s

Solved

Hello, I am using Samsung Start 3G GS5233S with Airtel connection. Pls let me know how can I access internet through it. Thanks in advance, S A ...

LouisSteph

Gprs setting for loop ( chaina e71 ) mobail

Solved

Hello, Hello, I want gprs setting in my chaina E71 phone in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop mobai...

iveal

Gprs

Hello, i am antony from chennai, i want to know how to connect my mobile(nokia 6300) GPRS to my LAPTOP. kindly send me the answer pls.. thank you...

iveal

I m using nokia 3610fold, which is a java mobile.

Hello,

iveal

Lg pc suite for cookie kp501

Hello, when i put the littel disc in to my pc i chose my language then press lg pc suite then it ses "do you whant to completely remove the selected ...

iveal

Mobile internet free call

Hello, Sir / Madam i want to know about how can i make free calls from mobile to mobile in India.

LouisSteph

Airtel gprs setting for 5130

Hello, i have a gprs setting but not working.i have a UC WEB in my mobil.please tell me.how to do.

LouisSteph
Results 15151 - 15200 out of a total of 15,580