The discussions

Mo

Hello, i want airtel mobile office setting for sony ericsson w700i

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Caller id

Hello, I have purchased a new NKTEL A300 mobile phone. In which caller id is not working. Pls. let me know how to set the caller id in my moble.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Browsing on pc with no application interface

Hello, HI all in d house am new here and av been trying to figure if one could configure a pc to surf d web without any application interface.please ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
chuckgonemad

Restarting

Hello, Sir/mam i have buy a nokia 7210 supernova. my phone has a problam i just buy befor 15 days . when i m talking on phone anytime that tim...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
kayntkush

Eiroga e 71 mobile

Hello, R/Sir Plz, Tale me my Eiroga e71 mobile suddenly Its Display Heng

LouisSteph

Gprs settings

Hello, i have a sony ericsson w580i and i want a gprs settings for my phone and i am using loop mobile connection

LouisSteph

Plz guide me about installation of game and p

Hello, Plz guide me about installation of game and pc suit for G Five U808

iveal

Problem downloading

Hello, I'm trying to download mucic from my computer to my cell phone not having any luck someone please help.

iveal

Hey

Hello,is there any way I can watch youtube on my sidkick 2008 or download a flashplayer for it?thanks

iveal

Operamini browser wont work

Hello, my nokia2700classics opera mini browser worked fine but from yesterday it doesnt work when i open it nothing happens please please help me fas...

ramesh2412

Gprs, mms, wap connection does not work

Hello, My phone model is Nokia N98+. My GPRS, WAP,MMS facilities is does not work. Pl help the activation. Thank You

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Bluethooth connection

Hello, I lost my instruction to connect my Plantronics bluetooth to my cell phone. I need the pass code which I don't have anymore

xpcman

Sony

Hello, how can i format the phone memory of sony ericsson k880i??plz help me..plz.. send me an answer on my e-mail..thanks a lot

YoMo2009

Samsung corby

Hello, i bought a new samsung corby and for synchronising with computer i downloaded samsung pc suite but even though my computer is not identifying...

YoMo2009

Free browsing on my set

Hello, Please , i want to be browsing on my set using mtn free browsing. My number is 08034763666

YoMo2009

Gprs connection

Hello, I talked to customer care today. They suggested me to visit your site and get the gprs setting. I have nokia 2700 set. Now tell me how will I ...

YoMo2009

Connection

Hello, hi sir I want to connect my phone to the internet but am being told that my phone is not enabled. How do enable my phone and connect it to the...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

God bless free browsers!

Hello, i'm Adewale Godson Adenekan aka Makawale.Stay cool.

YoMo2009

Nokia 6111 security code

Hello, Can anybody please help me to unlock a forgoten security code for a Nokia 6111?

dancedhall

It is very urgent if any one know about it so

Hello, i have deleted iphone software in my iphone now my iphone is not working it is not start it is shows only apple icon on screen and i m trying ...

YoMo2009

Callingfrom mobile wirless lan

Hello, i have wifi net work, i want to call from my mobile using inter net telephony pls give me the software my phone is nokia N70

YoMo2009

T mobile g1

Hello, Can any1 tell me the best apps to improve the G1? I find mine quite boring lol Also do u knw any good games to dwnload?

YoMo2009

Islamic calendar qibla locator prayer times

Salamalaykum! :) I just got my brand new cellphone here. Sony Ericsson Aino :) Before I used free program called Mobile Moezzin for prayer times. I re...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
YoMo2009

Appling ather them

Hello,i was recived some themes from other phone through bluetooth but my e71 chaina mobile does not recognize it how can i make it compatable ? 10q

YoMo2009

Need add applictions

Hello, IM HOLDING A CABONN K 661 MOBILE..ITS WORKING REALLY WELL..CAN I ADD ANY TYPE OF APPLICATIONS IN IT,,ALSO THEAMS..

YoMo2009

Salaath time

Hello, i have nokia e71 mobile and i need to get free software for the salaath time shams

YoMo2009

Restore nokia 6500 data!!!!help pls

Solved

Hello, Can somebody help me with my NOKIA 6500 phone? I have acidentaly deleted one of my voice recordings and I was wondering if there is a way to...

closeup22

How to find thmes on phone

Hello, I have a nokia5800. I want to know when i download the themes via pc which folder to store it on and how to get the themes in the settings. I ...

closeup22

Want to use gtalk on my phone

Hello, sir i wann to use gtalk on my pone micromax q3 want to talk throw my pone how can i install gtalk in my phone ? and how can i talk with ...

closeup22

How to transfer fhotos taken by nokia 3120

Solved

Hello, hi how can I tranfer photos taken by nokia 3120 phone to a PC

ramesh2412

Free browsing

Hello, pls i need free browsing for mtn,zain,glo and etisalat both direct and for opera 4.2 can any one offer the help?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
giftademinla

Audio problem

Hello, I have purchased a sigmatel A3 mobile. I wanna to know, how i can play the mp3 songs countiniously without change of next button. Thanks ...

LouisSteph

To be browsing free

Hello, Pls, how would i activate nokia 5130c-2 for free browsing? I need it urgently.

iveal

How to contact

Hello, how to get the contact details of the manufacteror of nokia.pls suggest me

iveal

Free internet browsing

Hello, i want free internet unlimited downloading setting on my sony ericssion Z550i phone.

iveal

Free browsing on mobile phone

Hello, am g.gams pls i want to know how to browse free on mtn gprs mobile browsing

iveal

Hindi ako makaconnect sa internet sa phone q

Hello,my phone is 6300 china phone,,,active na ung gprs nya kya lng ayaw nya magconnect sa internet.pati nga magsend ng mms ayaw din eh

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Format

Solved

Hello, how to formet samsung sgh m620

iveal

Accsess wifi

Hello, i am having a n95 mobile .the problem is that i cant access wifi(wpa,wpa2).it is a protected one and i know the pre-shared key.i entered the k...

iveal

Broken screen crystals

Hello, Just today I took my Samsung GT-S5230 out of my pocket and... SURPRISE!!!!... the crystals were broken. It came as a shock to me as I document...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Rnot enough memory

Hello, ihave also same problem...... my memory card have somany free space. Then also if i start to play songs or vedio it shows that " not enough ...

dancedhall

Helppppp...:s

Hello, I've got a new phone...So i Bought the usb cable to transfer files and photoss and i instaled a program but now i dont have any idea how to ta...

dancedhall

Network failure

Hello, My name is Moshood Hammed Hammed from Nigeria I bought a qwert E71 pro phone, the problem with this phone is that It acceptp my Sim only from...

closeup22

E75 china cell

Hello, I just buy a china cell Nokia e75 (clone), I'm trying to connect the cell with my PC (Windows Vista) and I can access the mobile just as a pen...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
paulospg

Details required

Hello, I am Puran singh it is possible to connect micromax Q3 mobile with PC?... if yes then how?.... form which i can dounload pc suite s...

iveal

Does this pingfu udp works on nokia 6680 model?

Does pingfu udp works on nokia 6680 model mobile phone? He it does can u kindly send me d settings code ?Thanks.

iveal

Internet on my phone

Hello, i will be as clear as i can i want to access the internet on my phone (with oust using mobile provider) the internet i want to use is on...

LouisSteph

Vodafone australia gprs codes for changjiang

Hello, i need help with vadofone australia gprs codes for a changjiang A969 cant get to internet or send mms

LouisSteph

Want to know its duplicate or original one

Hello, i ve taken a new phone just before 20 days.its nokia model no-5130 express.battery back up is very bad means if i'll listen music only for 1hr...

LouisSteph

Which type run game in china mobile

Hello, sir,which type run game in china mobile sigmatel s3 pls,send me.

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
nil
Results 15001 - 15050 out of a total of 15,576