The discussions

China mobile v8i

Hello,i got my new connection of aircel as it provides free gprs for one month at rs 98 only. I buied my new handset of china v8i and installed pc sui...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Phone address book editing

Hello, i have a nktel a200 china mobile phone. anybody please tell me how can i veiw and edit the address book of the phone through my computer.

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
sudhakaran_a

Pls

Hello, Pls can any body assist of with opera mini 4.2 free browsing code 4 zain & Mtn

LouisSteph

Access internet on nokia 73 from desktop

Hello, SIR HOW ARE YOU, I AM HAVING INTERNET CONNECTION ON MY "DESKTOP" ,I WANT TO USE THE SAME EXISTING INTERNET ON MY "DESKTOP" TO MY "NOKIA N73" ...

iveal

Connect mobile internet to laptop

Hello, My name is maqbool khan can u plz tell me how can i connect my htcmobile internet with my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Phones

Hello, i want internet on my phone without having to call my phone company

closeup22

Micromax pc suite problem

Hello, sir i have already installed micromax Q3 pc suite and usb modem driver in my pc. but there is no web browsing page in pc suite> pliz tell me w...

dancedhall

Gprs setting

Hello sir, I want to get manual GPRS setting of aircel for chinese mobile. PLEASE help me.

dancedhall

Want gprs setting for my loop mobile

Hello, hi dis is shamika here actually i want gprs settings for my loop mobile.......my mobile model no is 7610 super nova

LouisSteph

Erogia e71

Hello sir' i purchased Erogia E 71 wanna is it working properly or not nd is dis cellfone contain WI-FI pls respond soon...

LouisSteph

Nokia 7373 doesnt pick up my memory card

Hello, can anyone explain why my nokia 7373 doesnt recognise my memory card at all. any help would be great. thanks, rosey.

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
roseyred

Setting

Hello, i want wap setting of bpl modal no 2630 urgently plz plz plz

iveal

My phone is nokai e63

Hello, Where can i download dstv softward for my phone

iveal

G p r s settings

Hello, dear sir, am murali from cochin. i want G P R S SETTINGS Pls help me very urgent thangs and regads muralikrishnan H...

iveal

Gprs

Hi, Could i please have the GPRS Settings for my motorolla l6 please.

iveal

How to connectto a lapto for using internet

Hello, Goood Morning Sir/Madam i wann to know how can i start internet on my mobile and on to laptop when i connect my data cable my laptop not re...

LouisSteph

Soft

Hello, plz send me filelock for china mobile s92 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LouisSteph

Connecting blue to cell phone

Hello, I cant connect blue tooth to cell phone not able to search for new devices

LouisSteph

Router problem

Hello, MY NAME IS Shirley, I am having trouble getting on the internet with my wireless. I have reset the router which is Linsky. It keeps say ing ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

I can connect wireless internet connection to

Hello, I have wireless internet connection in my office and I have blackberry storm 9500 smart phone. I did not have wi-fi connection in my p...

closeup22

Where is it

Hello, i just got a ipod touch and i wanted to download a game or an app on to it. i got it and everthing and now its says your game has been synced ...

closeup22

Downloding problem on nokia 7210

hello, pls tell me about nokia 7210 is this phone have a short memory.because when i down load any thing it give me a message that is full memory i n...

closeup22

How to connect the usb connector to the compu

Hello, Hi i have a nokia 2600 and a connector but i dont know how to show the contents of my phone in my pc i try already to install it but i can't o...

LouisSteph

Pc suit for china mobile yxtel 71i

Solved

Hello, I have China Mobile Yxtel 71i . I was unable to connect it from my pc. So just guide me What should i do for that. Thanks Regard, Mahen

LouisSteph

Pc to mobile calling

Hello, hi pc t o mobile calling free wabsite sed my id mohitcool.2008@yahoo.com

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Use mobile cam as a web camera for chatting

Solved

Hello, HEY GUYS CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE MY 3110c PHONE AS A WEB CAMERA .I NEED IT URGENTLY...............

dancedhall

I have a sigmatel s22, pleaseeeee i need the

Hello, i have a sigmatel s22, pleaseeeee i need the setting for using "aircel pocket internet". please mail me

iveal

Configuration

Hello, i have nokia 2330c-2 and i dont know howto configure it, could you please bail me out

iveal

Can connest internet to my cell phone

Hello, how can i connect internet to my cell phone...i have a sony ericsson W810i

iveal

I need help ugently.

Hello, I have tried configuring my nokia phone with my zain line throuhg the dcm.ng.zain.com given to me. But to no avail. Its like the have closed ...

iveal

Internet setting

Hello, I am pallavi, having nokia 7210 mobile with me & card of bpl-loop mobile. I need interenet settings please guide me for that as earlry as p...

LouisSteph

Free browsing

How can i browse free on my personal computer using my Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic phone with MTN network in Nigeria.

iveal

My phone is mt6225

Hello, WHY I CAN'T USE MY SIM B MODE TO MAKE A CALL???

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I want to set my gprs on my phone

Solved

Hello, please i do not know how to confirgure my gprs if you people can help me out i will be very happy

dancedhall

Sree

hiiii,,,,, newly i brought a micromax q3 mobile.i have a doubt on it.is it made by a china software and can i install windows softsware in my mobile.

dancedhall

How to call a belgium mobile phone from india

Hello, i want to call a belgium mobile phone from internet for free i am from india plz reply me at rawaldeepsingh@ymail.com

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
rawaldeep

Format

Hello, i want to format my nokia 2600c what is the code for that?

closeup22

How to activate free gprs for nokia 5130

Solved

Hello, Sir... Please explain me how to activate unlimited free gprs using airtel live for nokia 5130 with free of cost.

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, sir/madam I want GPRS Setting of LOOP Prepaid for the Mobile 'Micromax Q3

closeup22

Memory card

Hello, my old phone didnt take a memory card and i had photos on the memory card from the phone before. now i want to re-use the memory card but it s...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
climberyao

Headphone problem

Hello, I am unable to hear the ringtone in my headphone when i connect it to the phone./.plz reply urgent.. deshpande.aaditya@hotmail.com

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
Aadi

Iphone apps

Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their apps not being downloaded to the iphone.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

My motorola v3i

Hello, My name is Esther, i cant configuire my MOTOROLA V3i for internet browsing this are the setting in my foneMOTOROLA RAZR V3i INTERNET ENTRY D...

LouisSteph

Download to nokia 6300

Hello, please help me to download and install adobeflash player to my nokia 6300.

LouisSteph

Help! with bluetooth?

Helllo. im trying to put songs on my phone from my laptop. i have the download cd and it says turn your bluetooth on your laptop on. how do i do ...

iveal

Browsing

Hello, Pls i nid d code 4 dloadn free on operamini 4.2

iveal

Software

Hello, i need to know a good web site for java downloadable software for my mobile micromax q3

iveal

Hack phones

Solved

Hello,how can i hack my phone against others using a personal code?

iveal

How to connect

Hello, this is mr raghupathi i would like to know the details regarding. the connection of aircel GPRS to pc by using a blootooth device with sonyeri...

LouisSteph

Gprs setting not working

Hello, the GPRS Settings that i have obtained is not working, please help1

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
iveal
Results 15251 - 15300 out of a total of 15,581