The discussions

Files

Hello, i m arun frm india. i have many files and films in my pc. but i want to move my important files and films in my mail or any other private we...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

My karbonnmobiles connecting to pc.?

Hello, please k442 handset conecting software sending the pc?

closeup22

Pc suite

Hello, hi i m satya.......m using a china cell of jxd a601 and i want to connect internet via this cell to system...and i have bsnl gprs connection a...

closeup22

Computer cannot detect 4g memory card

Hello, I have a 4gb sandisk ultra memory card, which my computer cannot read. I know it is not a problem with my card-reader because it recognizes ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
smic11

Ethernet driver

Hello, I installed a new hard drive on dell dimension 310 i have windows xp but when rebooted it would not connect to internet. Ethernet driver is mi...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
လ ဥၾကီး

My msn account wont log me in

MY msn account won't let me log in becouse its says "you have logged in from another client" wtf is that souppsos to mean why can't they just say it l...

closeup22

Avast antivirus

Closed

Hello, hi i have installed avast antivirus professional edition 4.8 software. i want product license key

closeup22

Pc suite

Hello, i want NKTEL K600 PC suite software free download pls help me. adam

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
adam

Orkut popserver name

Hello, actully, i want to know orkut pop seerver name......which by i can access orkut mail im my gmail acc.

closeup22

Software

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Parental control software

Solved

Hey guys, I am new here, but I just wanted to let you know that I have been a long time reader. Since admin don't let you post links for your first po...

Ambucias

Prashik

Hello, sir.i want asus Eee pc 701sd camera driver plz.sent me link thanq

dist.urbd

Datacable

Hello, How to connect nokia 2700 data cable to system.

ash_perez01

Eiroga e71 computer driver

Hello, I WANT EIROGA E71 COMPUTER DRIVER TO CONNECT MOBILE TO COMPUTER

dist.urbd

Pc to phone call

Hello, giv me free pc to mobile call trick plzz....

dist.urbd

Cant able to hear voice chat

Hello,

dist.urbd

Sound device missing suddenly

Hello, missing suddenly SOUND DEVICE!! Would you kindly help me with this issue, truly aprechiated. Thank you

ash_perez01

Audio output device still not working

Hello, I did all the advice that was given above and installed the hardware for this. The speaker icon shows that there is sound, however when I go t...

dist.urbd

Javascript issue

Hello, When on my home page at rr.com I try to scroll the different pages it stays one first one. Bottom bar shows JAVA SCRIPT void:(0). What could b...

ash_perez01

I want to get all of my old chat list

Hello, help me please....I want to all of my chat list...That is very important for my life..Please help me

ash_perez01

Need kind help

Hello, I NEED DRIVER FOR HCL MI LEAP (NOTEBOOK). I AM USEING WINDOS 7 OS . MY WEB CAMERA IS NOT STARTABLE

dist.urbd

Antivirus

Hello,I can't download the antivirus for nokia 5130...while i can download it for my nokia N70

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sound device

Hello, i deleted my sound device by mistake...how do i get it back??

dist.urbd

Deleting of contact list

Hello, i have deleted my contacts of sim card ..........can i recover them back?????

dist.urbd

Combination

Hello guys, I see that a couple of y'all had the same prob. I got an iphone, and I cant access facebook. It says "incorrect username/password combi...

dist.urbd

Download the proper sound driver of my pc,

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, sir i have lost my sound driver so please prived me the link to download the proper sound driver of my pc, configuration AMD (athlon) t...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Broken cooling fin on video card - reglue? ho

I have e-GeForce 6200 video card - the glue on the cooling fin on the processor seems to have given way and fallen off (it was in storage). Can that b...

closeup22

Games

Hello, i want to have games on the corby? wie?:D deusch...:)

marktisan

Siemens amilo m6450g i want to use an externa

Hello,I have a siemens amilo m6450g Laptop, I formatted my computer and after that I could not use an external monitor with the S video cable please h...

closeup22

Pc suite

Hello, sir i m using nokia 2630 it is connected to pc via data cable and i can see its gallery but it does not connect to internet. please help me

closeup22

Anti-virus software

Hello, I am using Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile. I want install Anti-Virus software in my Mobile does it works or not and also please tell me where i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Drivers for network controller

Hello, My laptop shows yellowish in others devices:PCI modem and Network Controller.How can i solve this problem? my laptop is :Acer travelmate2420

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
sadi

64 gb showm 0byts

Hello,

ash_perez01

Internet accessing using mobile

Hello, i am also having same problem of accesing internet in my laptop using NOKIA 5130 express music mobile. i am getting the error " subscribe th...

ash_perez01

Hello, someone hlp me please.... same situation but with model 5310

ash_perez01

Cant open any pc application without an 'open

Hello, im having trouble opening any application on my pc. when i try to open an application a box saying 'open with..'. this includes internet and a...

suzi1808

Do i format malfunctioning extharddrive

Hello, I have a 750GB Medion Est hard Drive with lots of my small business's photos on it. I can look at the folders on Windows Explorer to a po...

rdmh girl

Recovery of mails and chat

Hello, i deleted my important mails and chat from trash .pls help me to recover it

closeup22

Enquiry

Hello, i want to make call from india to dubai.but i need conference call in one charge

mohamed

Driver

Hello, hi ihav a laptop hp dv6700 i dont hav a sound driver can u help me

closeup22

Gc355 connection with pc

Hello, i am not able to connect my pc through maxx gc 355.when i coonect mobile via usb cable.only two option is comming that is usb storage and web ...

closeup22

Blutooth driver for axop3801

Hello, sir,i wants bluetooth driver for my HCL AXOP3801 leaptop.kindly provide me as soon as possible.

closeup22

Registration problem

Hello, i have got problem in registration of majicjack.. i dont know how to fill up the ragistration form... i am confuse how to fill it up.... plzzz...

closeup22

Free call pc to india mobil

Hello, sir how i make free call pc to india mobil can u tell me some web com for only free call pc to india mobil

closeup22

My communication controllor is not install.

Hello, I just setup a new computer with all drivers install but the only driver not install is communication controllor which I try to connect to int...

closeup22

Need vga driver

Hello, Sir, I have need vga software.My Computer system is hcl notebook G38 CP ...

closeup22

To inernet

Hello,

dianellos

Need audio drivers of hcl desktop

Hello, I just Formatted my system. so I lost every thimg in the system. so I need sound drivers of HCL desktop sound drivers.

closeup22

Send mr the tric 4 free calling

Hello, sir plese tell me how i can call free from my cell using any software

closeup22

Want to get back my inbox

Hello, i have deleted my inbox colum from my gmail account ,now i cant check my mails , i want to get back my inbox

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd
Results 8651 - 8700 out of a total of 14,985