The discussions

No sound hdmi

Hello, i have a sony vaio laptop and a samsung lcd tv when using windows vista i had no problem with sound or picture but on upgading to windows 7 i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Lost

Hello, I CANT LOG IN AT FACEBOOK BECAUSE IM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION CODE

deepbreathe

Pc suite u808

Hello, PLEASE SEND ME PC SUITE GFIVE U808

deepbreathe

Pcsuite

Hello,I need to connect my Sciphonei9+++(Chinese mobile) with my PC to browse internet. Where can i get the drivers and PC...

deepbreathe

Need help in getting sound and audio drivers

Hello, i wanna see movie but i cann't hear voice because of sound and audio drivers installation on my pc.thanks

deepbreathe

G five pc suit - wants

Hello, dear sir i purchase chine mobile g'five u808 i need pc sute for it or othe application of this mobile pls send me mt 6225 driver

deepbreathe

Sent items time display

Hello, my nokia 5130 xpress music has problem that in sent items tjhe time will be shown 5 hours ahead.why

deepbreathe

How to modify sent items time settings

Hello,

deepbreathe

Yahoo

Hello,

deepbreathe

Hey

how do i get nusic on my dsi because i cant figure out how to do it?

deepbreathe

Dell works for 3 to 5 minutes and shuts down

Hello,

deepbreathe

Contacts

Hello, im using n xpress music 5310 mobile, i lost my contacts n images from my mobile while restoring all option using, so any body help me to re...

deepbreathe

Not getting sound and vga

Hello, sir, i m not getting my sound nd vga on my pc when in installed windows 7 on it.. In xp it was allright.... i m trying to install it from real...

mikethedike

Information security softwares???

Hello, I have been searching (on google, msn, yahoo, etc.) for quite a long time on information security software, but seem to have a hard time getti...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
lolwut15

Ctrl alt delete bug i think?

Hello, Hi after a fresh install of vista I keep have to pressing the following CTRL / ALT / DELETE , Then press Task Manager , then FILE , then TAS...

abs0

On parts of menu scree show cannot execute

Hello, I have a problem trying to certain functions as it tells me that it cannot execute: Add Preset Delete preset Equalizer Is there an...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

About yahoo messenger

Hello, what is the new version of yahoo messenger , which is use in windows 7 ??????

ash_perez01

4gb sd card

Hello, i have a 4gb SD memory card for my phone. everytime i insert it into my hp laptop to so i can add music to it, it keeps on saying application n...

dist.urbd

You may be victim of software counterfeiting

Hello, my pc showed the message "this copy of windows did not pass genuine windows validation"

ash_perez01

No sound when i shut down the laptop

Hello, i have a problem when i shut down the laptop and also have a problem when i double click on the desktop iconsthe problem there is no sound.so,...

ash_perez01

Nktel a8800 gprs/wap/mms settings

Solved

Hello, plz tell me nktel a8800 gprs/wap/mms settings.my ph.no.is 08103472868 or 09333618975

dist.urbd

Bluetooth software and driver

Hello, plz give solutoin for bluetooth.software and driver for window 7...

suff954

Safe mode only works wont start normally

Hello, i was on my computer and it kept saying update needed for quicktime so i went on a dodgy site and now my computer wont start normally it only ...

suff954

Lover of game far from game

Hello, i m not able to play game on p.c so plz help me out. My p.c configuration is as follows ram - 2 gb g31m-vs motherboard o.s - wi...

suff954

Ajay sahrma

Hello, I have IBM Thinkpad T43p....My Network Controller is not working, and driver also not Installed. Give me link for download Network Driver. And...

suff954

From where can i dwnload pc suite of in79i

Hello, from where can i download pc suite of g-five n79i ...pls help regarding this matter

mikethedike

Nvidia graphis

Hello, My laptop was already having "nvidia grapics" in it at the time of purchase but due to some problem by mistake it got uninstalled from...

suff954

Help pls

Hello, pls help to having a drivers for my webcam the model is cd-rking f series 1.3mp,plsss somebody who having and installer pls give me

suff954

Compaq presario lost pictures

Hello, If you can help we would be really grateful. My Compaq froze after the Norton AV software 'expired' and they demanded £50to unlock it - and s...

Silberfuchs

How to sign into my account

Hello, i need help to sing in back my account , it tels me cookie is block to sing in

suff954

Change space amongs't partitions

Hello, I have three Hard disk drives on my laptop. The details: Hard disk C has a total 15 GB space, Partition D has 268 GB space and E has 181 GB. ...

dabboo

Black screen after on?

Hello, I have on my laptop .black screen comes ,i am using windows 7 and i have pressed alt+ctrl+del and i can use laptop by using task manager openi...

mikethedike

Lost driver cd

Hello, lost my zenith pc camera driver cd of camera with resolution 640x480/24 bit color depth' from where i can down load it's softwae? pls help...

suff954

Not getting settings for micromax q3

Hello, i m not getting gprs settings for micromax q3 please send me 9428108303

suff954

Compaq driver

Hello, i wanna compaq presario c700 driver for windows xp

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Ac 97 driver

Solved

Hello, i need the driver for realtek ac 97 anybody knows whre can I get it please ? thank you

7 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by

D drive troubles

Solved

Hello, Currently, everything I download keeps going to my C drive (which, on a 8 year old computer, doesn't have much room), so I tried making thing...

xpcman

China i phone

Hello, i have china i phone 3G s i would like to add the following features on it youtube,mail,safari,weather,compass

BeZo

China mobile pc suite

Hello, I am having alphatel h1 model of china mobile .please tell me the suitabel site for searching his pc suite. thank you........

BeZo

Nothing

Hello, i hab been disabled from facebook i havent violated any rules i was using facebook daily mor dan 3 hour per day. i have send many msg to face...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
kantwee

Hate it

Hello, mine internet is internet explorer 8 and i want to download the adobe flash player 10 but the yellow bar is warning!! sooo annoinyinh and i...

Ambucias

Laptop

Hello, I had a problem with my laptop earlier to day. It went on perfect and wouldn't let me on the internet.took battery rebooted it and went on to ...

suff954

Want to call for free from my internet to mo

Hello,i want to call from my internet to mobiles ,so which software i shoul try plz give me some ideas.

BeZo

No audio output device is installed.

Hello, my computer automatic update install but after it was done the Audio Output Device was left unInstalled. Help how to install the device.. ...

suff954

Micro sd memmory not working

Hello,help me my memmory is not working but is memmory 1 gb but available 120 kb wat is this problem and solve thise problem can you help me ...

suff954

Ipro e71 pc suite hunter

Hello, Mr Senthil my name is lokesh and in above specified message you said that you configured aircel gprs settings for your phone(IPRO E71) and...

suff954

No sound in my computer

Hello, my computer doesn't have sound, and the volumes are not working, it says i install sound device. what should i do help me.

suff954

I need motherboard driver

Hello, .. i install os windows xp but i need a mother board driver software.. like sound driver,graphics..i need that softwares . how to download .. ...

suff954

Pc to mobile

Hello, i want free calls from pc to moile any where in india .which s/w can be useful plz say

suff954

My serial number not accepted

Hello, I'm Failing to download my software for my video camera CanonFS200 serial number:476485383788, It says the serial number is wrong .Assist me...

suff954
Results 8851 - 8900 out of a total of 14,985