The discussions

External dvd writer

Hello, I JUST AN LG EXTERNAL DVD ROM AND I CANT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE CAUSE I DONT HAVE AN INTERNAL CD ROM WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE INSTALLATION SOFTW...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Internet problem

Hello, when i start a internet . the find a error message (internet explore cannot display the webpage) plz help me . how i can resolve the prob...

Nitrogenica

Help!/toshiba satellite reformat

Hello, i have reformatted my toshiba satellite but programs wont work,i have never come across this problem before,im wondering if it is a driver iss...

closeup22

Need sound card driver

Hello, Field Value Motherboard Properties Motherboard ID Motherboard Name Dell Dell DM051 Front Side Bus Properties Bus Type Intel NetBurs...

closeup22

I have lost my hcl driver of p28 pdc

Hello, dear sir i have lost my hcl leaptop drivers of notebook p28 pdc model...pls send me the link via mail...so i can dowload my driver......fo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
gagan

Too many messages cant open inbox

Hello, I can sign in my Yahoo account but there are more than 900 unread messages occured in one day so it is gamed and cant open inbox.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
iveal

My user id

Hello,Every time I open my bank account or any other account like account for TXU I see there is already my user name and password. How can I remove t...

iveal

Cannot plant

Hello, I cannot open my market or giftbox

iveal

Sound and vgam driver

Hello, which site i can directly download my sound driver and vga driver for my computer for free

LouisSteph

Flash player on mobiles

Hello, how do i download flash player to my mobile phone?

iveal

Mail id not opening

Hello, my mail id gets me signed in, but gets not responding showing the half page of my mail page

LouisSteph

Sound driver

Hello, how to know what kind of sound driver i need to install on my p.c

LouisSteph

For a avast key

Hello, please send me to a avast key in my id. my antivirus's key was old key and my antivirus was not properly remove virus so, please please ple...

LouisSteph

Sound device software

Hello, the sound System not working on my Computer, i need Software to install sound device my system is windows xp model 2002

surya

My sound wont work

Hello, the sound stopped wqrking on my laptop, i tried to system restore to when it wasz working and it wont restore. I also uninstalled and reinsta...

LouisSteph

Can not find script file c:\documents and set

Hello, Please ! Any one tell me how to sole this error This error provide one the windows start Can not find script file C:\Documents and Se...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
petsie

Computer not reinstalling after recovery

Hello, I bought a new computer after thanksgiving, to find out the harddrive was bad, so HP sent me a new HD and recovery discs. Long story short, ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
Disturbed205

My comp. has no sound

Hello, I recently installed XP professional but my desktop has no sound. It's specifications are:- O.S:- Windows XP Professional Service Pac...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
soundbeengone

How i add my name in goodle search ?

Hello, Dear sir, I am not able to add my name in Google Search... I saw in my friend's computer and he does not know how he did it ? thanks , vi...

dancedhall

Problem with touchpad on toshiba with vista

Hello, I've got a problem with my touch pad. I use vista on toshiba A205. I reinstaled operating system. My touchpad doesn't work correctly. I can m...

closeup22

Restoe data

Hello, 1 want to restore my phone data which is flash disk & i lost my file nokia 6210 please help me

closeup22

Certificate error

Hello, I get this on Internet Explorer

closeup22

Connecting china i phone to internet

Hello, while on holiday in Dubai, i bought an iphone and recently was told that this is a knock off. I have been informed that there is a way to ha...

closeup22

Massengers problem

Hello,

closeup22

Cti solutions, call center solution gaytes

Gaytes Information Systems Private Ltd. is a leading provider of technology products and services for business, education, healthcare ,and Government....

gaytes

Open a selected text in a new window

Hello, i want to know how to open a selected text of a page opened in a Internet explorer tab, in a new window web page opened in Internet explorer br...

iveal

Speakers arent working...

Hello, im pj, and well, im running an hp/xp laptop but i woke up one morning and vala my laptops sound/speakers werent working...cant generate sound ...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
tiger59

I can't view my e mail on yahoo it just tells

Hello, i cant view my emails on yahoo it just tells me how many i have and can't view them ?

LouisSteph

Javascript off/on

Hello, Okay, so I love Chrome, but what has been bothering me is that ever since I got it, it hasn't let me view some things that run on javascript. ...

iveal

I cannot get into my email box

Hello, I have been successfully using a home connected computer to get my mails but for 2 days now it is difficult. I dont know what to do

iveal

Need pc suite of china u808

Hello sir, i need a pc suite of U808. pls send me..

iveal

Chaina mobile pc suite

Hello, i want to download chaina moble software or pc suite for chaina mobile

iveal

Driver

Hello, Sir i need a display(graphics) NVIDIA 191 driver for my hcl laptop.

LouisSteph

How to upgarde adobe flash on my games at fac

Hello,

LouisSteph

Aodio driver

Hello, my audio driver is problem so my driver type c783tu intel compaq so i wanted licence key

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
iveal

No sound on vlc player

Hi everybody, I cannot hear anything from my pc. Whenever I will try to play a music from vlc player it will tell me that there isn't any sound ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
Meshinka

No devices in device manager

Hello, I have XP sp2. My system went haywire the other day. It came on and the start menu bar is different (From green rounded to square gray), and I...

joe

Recovery

Hello, i need information about recovery in compaq laptop . before the format i have used windows vista because of desktop virus i have formatted s...

closeup22

Process of transfering file

Hello, Ma question is, when transferring a file from one PC to another (the two are inter connected using a network),Considering the internals of an ...

xpcman

Sound device not running

Hello, My name is Denise, I have windows vista home premuim on my pc at home, 2 days ago I lost all sound and my computer is slow to start in the l...

closeup22

My cds won't play when in the drive

Hello, My cd's won't play when I insert them and I believe they aren't staying in place when inside the computer. Is something broke that holds the ...

closeup22

Creative

Hello, I have a Creative webcam live, and i lost my cd so i cant install it.. For about 2 months ago i pluged it out and installed a Logitech QuickCa...

closeup22

Compatibility problem with aud_allos_6600_pv_

Hello, I would like to inform Intel that their AUD_allOS_6600_PV_CNXT.exe file fo DQ45CB motherboard is not compatible with windows 7 like they said.

closeup22

Network problem

Hello, i have fox conn mother board and its drivers cd, when i install the realtek lan software I am not able to connect to the internet at all what...

dancedhall

Cant load

Hello, I have been on farmville for a long time now, but for the last week I cant seem to load anything, I can get onto facebook no problem, the mi...

dancedhall

Pc to tv

Hello, I have a small problem, I bought a VGA cable to use it for my pc to tv to watch movies, but it doesn't work for my DVDs but I can see everythi...

Jotr9876

Software problam

Hello, sir i am rangamohan reddy i have a dell laptop witch is having vista operating i want to format the laptop and i have to install xp operatin...

dancedhall

Resarch the net work

Hello, the set china le phone a3 .it research the network any time call and without call .

dancedhall

E mail set up/ks 360 problems

Hello, I have bought the ks360 through virgin mobile,they cant help with internet,or e mailing.Can anyone please give me some hints how to get e mail...

slow slider

Micro sd card prob

Hello, my sandisk 2 gb is not showing up as a diskdrive in my computer their fore cannot be formatted, sometimes it does come up but is not accesiabl...

clarkdavid
Results 10201 - 10250 out of a total of 14,985