The discussions

Dell xps 200 shuts downs after a short period

Hello, I have posted on this problem before and thought I had this problem fixed however not the case. My 5 year old DELL works for about an hour or ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
dybbody

Till me it not genuine but it is

Solved

Hello, Sir I try to load XP/2 and tells me it not genuine and it is I have the protuct key I up graded it to a 160gb HD and it worked in my 6...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Dell xps 200 works for 3-5 minutes ...

Hello, Hi Folks, I have a 5 year old DELL XPS 200 which has worked well. Lately though after only 3 to 5 minutes it very gracefully logs out, insta...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
wingnut

Help recovering before repairing windows?

Hello, I have a corrupt windows 32 mesage on my windows xp home computer (Dell) and need to repair it with the recovery cd. I know there is a way t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Internet wont work at all on my computer

i recently reinstalled windows xp on my dell inspiron e1505 laptop amd now my internet wont work wifi or ethernet i want to download the drivers for i...

xpcman

Driver audio p5gc-tvm/s

Solved

Hello, please I need driver P5GC-TVM/S audio please help me

ash_perez01

Farmville isnt working

Hello, My farmvilole loads upto90% and then the problem appears.......... its not fully loaded i have a recent update of flash player too.............

ash_perez01

Attachments can't be clicked to open

Hello, Sometimes when I read mail with attachments, I see the paperclip icon and the number of files attached, but only a semicolon where the filen...

ash_perez01

Windows poblem

Hello, I have some problem in my computer give the massage "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting " pl, solve my problem

ash_perez01

No sound

Hello, i am using k800i fone i am facing a prblm with my fone 1. sumtimes there wont be any sound while ringing just vibration alert 2.cant a...

deepbreathe

Security antivirus error message

Hello, I would like to knwo how can I get rid of this error message. It opens a screen showing a bunch of viruses and it leads me to another page ask...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Free calls

Hello, i want to free call to mobile from internet. Please help me and sent the software for it. Thanks

deepbreathe

Lose my motherbord cd

Hello, i am lose my motherbord cd and i dont no aney thing for my prosesar please solve my problam

Ambucias

Driver

Hello, how i can download pc-suit and driver of zen mobile(model z77). PleaseConfiguration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

deepbreathe

Antivirus removal

Hello, my acer laptop do not install antivirus i am purches the cd @ liceances key but problem is installation that time massage to give remove the p...

Ambucias

Need pc suit & themes& games for gfive g90

Hello, plz suggest me for need pc suit & themes& games for gfive g9000i mobile......

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
bunny

Ibm thinkpad problem

Hello, How can i get free ibm thinkpad A22e software

deepbreathe

Driver

Hello, how to update "sptd "driver as i did'nt find any option of driver update for sptd, as it is not working properly thanks inder gill

deepbreathe

Nvidia fx 5200 driver

Hello,I'm from Hungary. I do not know where to download the program for the NVIDIA FX 5200 to the driver.Please writing my problem!!

deepbreathe

Laptop help

Hello, I have the same problem with Internet Explorer . It says cionnected but no webpages. HELP

deepbreathe

Kingston 8gb

Hello, i have kingston 8gb flash disk but window (xp and 7) and ubantu says it is 3gb how can i fix this problem?

deepbreathe

Abaut pc suit

Hello, pls send me pc suit for eiroga 5130 china

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

What is dma and dma controller?

Hello,GOOD MORNING SIR, I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT, WHAT IS DMA (direct memory access) and WHAT IS DMA CONTROLLER?

Mattsegura

No video

Hello, I have an older Dell desktop and the onboard video does not work- no output to my monitor. I bought a usb/dvi adapter - but I can install the ...

xpcman

Deactivating account

Hello, i have to deactivate my account and i forgot the password. help me deactivating it.. and also i m out of my mind of conformation reset code....

Ambucias

Hp driver

Hello, i need all drivers for HP Pavilivon dv4. Please Help me.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Can't open exe file on cd drive

Hello, I have just purchsed a new camera, Panasonic Lumix, and the software that came with it on CD will not open when I double click on it .. Also i...

jimsutt

No sound

Hello, there is no sound while ringing

Anonymous User

Need software for maxwest mp4

Closed

Hello, i need to find a site to get free software for my maxwest mp4 player. the disk i have will not boot.

ROB

Software

Hello, my name is nawaz. I have a kingston 16gb pendrive. when Iam copying any data into the pendrive then after some time the data had been cor...

suff954

Gprs setting

Hello, q5fb maicromax mobile ki setting chaiye. pls send mobile office and gprs

suff954

Bluetooth headset connection

Hello, can i connect nokia bluetooth with ibm laptop if can please tell me step by step i have window xp

suff954

Format problems

hi...i have a Sony Vaio with windows 7 and i want to put windows xp i try to format it but when i press enter to make format it says *sorry but you ca...

suff954

Help me for free international call from pc t

Hello, may i know a site from where i can call from india to singapore nd d call will be connecting from pc to cell phone for free of cost....charges...

suff954

Audio device curropted

Hello, Sir, I formatted my Compaq Presario and reinstalled it. however my audio files were curropted and were not installed. No sound coming. could ...

suff954

Drivers not getting

Hello, Hello, i am not getting my drivers .please send me detailas of any site from whwre i can download it or please send me on my mail so that i ...

halesh

Yahoo account hacked

Hello, somebody mailing to my gmail account using my yahoo acount . How can I prevent this , eventhough I have changed my yahoo account password

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Gprs setting

Hello, Sir, i am not access internet from our lephone a1 mobile, please advice how to connect and check mail in my mobile.

ash_perez01

Advent 5411 labtop

Hello, i bought anew advent 5411 new labtop without xp drivers only with vista drivers so i want to get the drivers for xp service pack 3 what can i ...

dist.urbd

Yahoo admins address

Hello, please provide me yahoo webmaster's email address...Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ash_perez01

Kaspersky

Solved

Hello, I have Kaspersky Internet Suite 2009. I was wondering if it has an Anti Virus with it? I assumed it did, but I can find no mention of it. ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Chmobailina

Hello, i have china Mobil B6 i want PC suit for this .and i want internet setting . please some body help me. thanks

ash_perez01

Query for software

Hello, gfive d10 pc suite software

ash_perez01

Asking for unlock security code

Hello, hiiiii this is deepak from india.my nokia mobile model is 7210 supernova.may i know how to reset my phone security code?i have forgot my old s...

suff954

Games

Hello, i have china yxtel z66 mobile. i want game for my mobile. which game support this mobile and from where i can download game for my mobile?

suff954

Unknown manufacturer model

Hello, Sir/madame, i don't know the manufacturer model of my mouse so i can't install my A4 TECH PK-635 webcam thru the web. I need your help.

suff954

Pc suite

Hello, i want pc suite for FLY V-180DS

suff954

Pc suite

Hello, sir i have a g five d 11 mobile phone and i want the link to download pc suite for it to browse ...

suff954

Samsung pc suit installation problem

Hello, i am installing samsung pc suit, but after installing it, the pc does not see the phone or the pc suit software do not see the phone. what is ...

suff954

Help me in samsung propel

Hello, can any one tell me how can i use ma Samsung propel's camera as web cam???and what soft do i have to use for that? thank you

suff954
Results 8751 - 8800 out of a total of 14,986