The discussions

Nod32 definition updates manually

Closed

Hello, hi guys, please can anyone tell me how to download nod32 defination updates files manually. i tried download updates, but it just downloads...

61 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
demonzsoul.co.cc

No audio & sounds device

Hello, I've accidentally clicked on and deleted my audio & sounds device and now cannot find out how to reinstall program. Please help as I'm a comp...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
dawn1roy

Amsung sgh e840 pc suit

Hello, I lost my samsung sgh e840 pc suit from where and how can I download it. configuration : Windows XP

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
suff954

Gateway notebook recovery

Hello, I have a Gateway Notebook running on OS Windows XP home edition. I hit F11 and followed the instructions but when it finally comes up to the ...

suff954

Pc suit for simoco988

Hello, i have simoco988 iwant pc suit Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Reactivate my bluetooth after formating

I would like active my bluetooth after formating my ispiron 1440 Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Check for settings

Whenever I click the button for devices to the summary page and click check for updates it says to check internet connection, but it is already workin...

dist.urbd

Farmville not loading

Hi, I am unable to play farmville in one of the accounts while with yet another account i am able to. I reinstalled IE, Adobe flashplayer, deleted c...

ash_perez01

Not openn back slide

Hello, any one help me to open samsuunng 3g star mobile back side to replace memory card Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

suff954

Uninstall msn

Hello, I want to uninstall msn from windows 7, please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

How to install mobile phone player

Hello, pls tel me how to install mobile phone player Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

dist.urbd

I cant see movie only hear its music

Hello, Dear Friend I Download some movie online but when i Start moive in Media player I just Hear Its music . I Cant See movie.. or song...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
suff954

I cant hear sound after reinstalling my comp

Hello, sir i reinstalled my computer and i was having all the driver but i messed up my sound driver by mistake . so please please help me sir i c...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
xpcman

About folder lock

Hello, this is ajay reddy,I have downloaded one folder lock software and installed in my computer i have checked everything its fine i tried in a...

DT

Acer 4630z new model with 2.2ghz

Hello, i need bluetooth drive for xp acer 4630z new with 2.2ghz please help me

dist.urbd

How do i change language on my laptop?

Hello, Hello, i have a new laptop and the language is in dutch and well i cant speak it so i want to change it to english, pls help me fix t...

dist.urbd

Security sign keeps popping up

Hello, when i try and login to facebook a security alert pops up and says you are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure. the inf...

dist.urbd

Cant install my sound driver

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Memory card

Hello, When I connect my Nokia 5130 XpressMusic via USB cable to computer, my phone display this message and I cant find memory in computer "Memory ...

dist.urbd

No sound

Hello, im trying to play songs but it dose not have sound and i put it all the way up and it dose not work can you help me

dist.urbd

Cd driver for gateway it won't read anything

Hello, I have a Gateway FX530 running VISTA... I can't get any CDs or DVDs to read at all...my warrantee just ran out and the online support for G...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Attaching files not possible

Hello, Attaching files to the mails became impossible. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

ultraz_1908

Pls urgent

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i have dvd of gta vice city of playstayion so , i want software of ps2 to play gta b...

suff954

Make internet call by mobile

Hello, i have samsung corby set model GT-S3653 i want to make internet call through mobile messanger i have already download e buddy & nimbuzz mes...

suff954

How to trasfer files from pc to cell via blu

Hello, i m trying to transfer files and songs from pc to my cell i.e samsung s5233 via bluetooth but its not working ...i need help...

suff954

No sound option in my device manager

Hello, i have the 'No Auido output device is installed programme. ive updated and reinstalled the drivers and still have the same problem. what d...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Aidanmn

Get rid of program

Hello, Windows 7 64 bit. I have a program (network magic) that i can't get rid of

suff954

Clicking folder contol panel option displayin

sir clicking my personal folder,CONTOL PANEL option displaying plz help me i have already scan my full computer from antivirus plz help as i have very...

dist.urbd

Sony ericson c510 and bluetooth on vista

Hello, I have the new c510 ericson and i have started to link it to my PC desktop via bluetooth, the thing is it appears to try to install 5 "bluet...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
lipika mohanty

Gprs not connected bangalore

Hello, WHERE CAN I GET THE SERVICE CENTER IN BANGALORE BECAUSE I AM NOT ABLE TO ACESS THE GPRS THEY HAVE SENT THE SETTINGS AND I AM NOT ABLE TO BR...

suff954

Accidentally blocked

Hello, I accidentally blocked zynga,farmville and i dont know how to unblock them... help pampennel; Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Ex...

ash_perez01

Driver cd lost

Hello, my intex motherboard driver cd i.e,gigabyte cd for intex system model AA-32302 is lost,plz help to download the exact driver cd. Confi...

ash_perez01

Vista live messenger

Solved

Hello, I want to download messenger or live messenger for my windows vista home preimum computer, u have tried so many things, i was able ...

ash_perez01

Audio driver

Hello, i need a audio driver Intel(R) Celeron (R)D cpu 420 @1.60 GHZ,plz help me. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
xpcman

Sony vaio, vgn-ns235j drivers

Hello, Im having problems finding and installing the proper drivers, for my notebook. I have a Sony VAIO, VGN-NS235J. It came with windows vi...

Bulli

Free call

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ali

Aks

hi i preciate your answer , but i asked for Hp pavilion dv6000 windows 7 drivers not xp ! with thanks and my respect to you eegards MOHAMMED

suff954

Software problem

Hello friends. help me. I bought china made Nokia-6300 mobile phone,but it is out of use due to software problem.please send me yhe solution through e...

suff954

I lost my old messages

i lost my all old messages it is most inportant message please hlpe if ou have some sugestion Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Help me.. 5130i

all application in my phone cannot be use...why??

suff954

Audio driver for vaio pcg-z1gp

WHERE CAN I GET FREE AUDIO DRIVER FOR MY SONY VAIO PCG-Z1GP THNX.. (VAIO PCG-Z1GP, WINDOWS XP)

Saman.tha

Windows mobile 6.5 update?

Can Windows Mobile 6.5 users free update to Office Mobile 2010? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

suff954

Tranfer songs from my usb to my laptop

i have a notebook laptop and im trying to tranfer my songs from my USB to my laptop. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

I need free call computer to mobile

Hello, hi my name is Rashid and i am living in pakistan and i want to make call pc to mobile without any money so please tell me, is that possi...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
max

Someone is using names and identity

hello guys.. my friend got a problem..someone is using his names and identity in facebook.. please give some answer about this matter.. thanks so much...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
sweetdevil22

Mobile internet on pc/laptop

I have read the replies/solutions given by you on https://ccm.net/forum/ for Samsung Star S5233.I am using same mobile and Dolphin service.Please guid...

suff954

Not able to open the message details in hotma

i have a problem reading my emails, my inbox opens but when i click to open any email it says error on page!! N i cant read my emails pls help!!! augi...

suff954

Memory card

how could i unlock my sandisd microsd memory card using a file explorer, i use nokia 5310c.

suff954

No audio output devices is installed

Hi, Last week my sound device and internet device both stopped working. I have an HP dv6910us laptop, and a lot of devices do not work on this comp...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
xpcman

Lost my mother board driver

sir i have lost my hcl me 3861 mother board driver cd that's why my nvidia graphics were not worked so kindly help me and send me on my id or sugges...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
mrrigga
Results 7601 - 7650 out of a total of 14,985