The discussions

Forgot my alternative email

Solved

Hi, i've tried to log in on my yahoomail and when i open it they required me to verify my email through the code from my alternate emai address but i ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail no access to recovery phone

Solved

Sir I lost my mobile and now i cant access to my yahoomail coz they ask me to send account key on my previous number that i have lost.so pease te...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and phone number and security word

Solved

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and my security word also the phone number i did this email 10 years ago help please Configuration: iPhone / Chr...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Security question forget

Solved

Hello, Hi I remember my password but I can't access to my email unless I answer security questions and I don't remember them at all .no altranate em...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Security question

Solved

Hello, Please hep me to answe my security questions as I have forgoton them Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 50.0

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2016 by
BunoCS

Mobile number change

Solved

Hello, Sir my yahoo Id not open login but send code old number no have number Pls clear thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and alternative email address

Solved

Hello, Sir,i have forget my yahoo id, and password and alternative email address. Pls help i have my important data and document Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
BunoCS

Yahoo changed to new phone number forgot password

Solved

Hello, Please assist me on my problem with signing my yahoo mail. I forgot my password and the same time the registered mobile number there is no lo...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and no access to recovery email

Solved

Hello, My email I'd is ***@*** order to get my password ..my mob no that is given in the I'd is now not activated..alternative emails also not worki...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and recovery mail id

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password and recovery mail id ,so please help me how to set the password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 49.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo account password

Solved

Hello How to log in yahoo I forgot my yahoo account password and also I do remember alternat I'd also please help me .

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo forgot my password and secret questions

Solved

hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . please wha...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot yahoo password and security questions

Solved

Hello, Plz solve the problem I kumar gaurav forgot my yahoo password and security questions plz Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Account key

Solved

Hello, Dear Sir I hareby Zahidqumar my Email Id is removed by moderator@yahoo.com asking asking Account key i dont have Assess to seen the account...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo account password and the recovery question

Solved

Hello, hello sir, i forgot my yahoo account password and the recovery question, how can i recover account? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Solved

Hello, Sir im very very fedup from yahoo singing and I needed reset my password thanks Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2016 by
Sk b Azad

Alternative email and phone no. no work this time,

Solved

Hello, Alternative email and phone no. no work this time, because my phone no is lost. and recovery email no have. ***@*** Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Problem in password

Solved

Hello, Hellow sir mam i forgot my yahoo password not even the security questions and evrything please i need ur help urgent because i need to open m...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Unable to download yahoomail attachments

Solved

Hello, Sir Since last two days I am NOT able to download attached files from yahoomail. Iam using Chrome, internet explorer and mozila browsers ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2016 by
LHI

Problem by signing in they asked me a a security question

Solved

Hello, I have a problem signing in to my yahoo account. I used the correct password. But they asked me a a security question which i have forgotten....

9 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
Yemane

Forget password for yahoo and secret question

Solved

Hello, Sir please help me I forgot my password and secret answer and no elternative mail also. So who solved my problem Configuration: iPhone ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password and my secret question...what should i do to recover my yahoo account? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.278...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo id

Solved

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my email password and one of the answer to my secret questi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forget password because i am in italy now

Solved

Hello, I am samira gholami.i am forget my yahoo mail password and because i am in italy now i hav not access to my phon number removed by moderato...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question, no alternate

Solved

Hello, Dear Sir, Kindly note that i have forgot the password and the answer of my security question of my yahoo email: ***@***, therefore, kindly...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail secret question answer

Solved

Hello, I have yahoo mail, and recently it says server is down. I went to the site and tryed my address and password and it asked me to awnser my sec...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and i have changed my mobile number

Solved

Hello, Sir/mam I have forgot my yahoo password and I have changed my mobile number so how should I recover my account. Will be thankful to you if ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Problem opening my mail

Solved

Hello, I can get to my yahoo account, but I cannot open the messages. I open them in chrome. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Solved

Hello, I am using yahoo email account ,know only id ref and forgotten password to use.Can i know how i get PW to continue to use permanently. ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2016 by
jAYKAY

Forgot my password

Solved

Hello, Im trying to access my yahoo mail but I have forgot my password and when I try to retrieve it by the security questions it's not asking me th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo phone number change

Solved

yahoo wants to send a code to my old number to verify ,but the phone number now belongs to someone else ,how to i reset my phone number

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail forget password

Solved

Hello, Hi my name is kadar adan i forget my password please can i get some help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2480.0

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103 I Forgot my password Can you plz help

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail hacked id

Solved

Hello, hello dear my email id ***@*** some person hacked my id and change my phone number i request form you to get my email Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Solved

Hello, pls recover of my password thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 47.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Change of phone number

Solved

Please help me for changing my phone number in the mail for indentification

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

Solved

i forgot my yahoo password. how to recover or change it only security question i remember.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

Solved

I can't remember my password for my yahoo email.could you please help me out?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email new phone

Solved

Hello, I have a new phone and I tried getting into my yahoo email. When I put my password in, it said that the email and password didn't match. So I w...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2016 by
Chrisyd

Solved

Hello Dear iam Mohamed iqbal , I forget my yahoo password , please help me , because very very important for me.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo email secret answer

Solved

Please I can not remembered my yahoo email secret answer and I am unable to login to my email. Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Urgent retrieve yahoo email that i deleted by mistake

Solved

Hello, what's gmail? want to retrieve emails from my yahoo account that I deleted by mistake today? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Solved

Hello, Is been few years since I didn't use my yahoo account now I can't log into this account. It says that a code is sent to my Yahoo account fo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail

Solved

Hello, hello, I want to recover my yahoo email address. but it was not use long days. recover phone no and email no I fogot Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Locked out of yahoo, keeps asking for phone# i don't have solved

Solved

it keeps taking me around in circles, asking for a phone number i don't have, it's not asking me for alternate e-mail address or security question. ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2016 by
xpcman

Password difficulty

Solved

Hello, Each time I try to sign in the message id and password does not match comes up. I retrieve the password and when I sign in again the same ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
ac3mark

I forget yahoo pasword please help me

Solved

Hello, i forget yahoo pasword please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Solved

i have forgotten my yahoo password my yahoo id is ********@yahoo.com therefore i need help to recover my password

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2016 by
xpcman

I forgot my yahoo security questions answers.

Solved

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. first and second question answer i don't remember. please help me as my important mails in ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail do not rememberanswers to security questions

Solved

Hello, I am locked out of my email and I do not remember my answers to my security questions. Is there a way to get the account reset? My email is...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
xpcman
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 479