In this tutorial, you will learn how to transfer all your contacts from a BlackBerry phone to an Android device. Both devices will be paired using Bluetooth. This method was tested using a BlackBerry Curve and a Galaxy Tab, but the principle should remain very similar across all devices.
To activate bluetooth on Android:
- Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth Settings. Check the box next to Bluetooth and then check the box next to Visible in order for the device to be detected by the BlackBerry.
- Once Bluetooth is activated, it's time to pair the devices.
- From the BlackBerry home screen, click on Options (wrench icon)> Networks and Connections > Bluetooth Connections. Turn the Bluetooth option to On.
- Next, go to Paired Devices, click on Add a new device, and then click on Search.Your Android device should be detected.
- Once detected, select your Android device and click on Submit to prompt your device.
How to transfer contacts via Bluetooth?
- Paired devices should now appear on your BlackBerry screen. Select your Android phone from the menu. Next, press the BlackBerry button and select Transfer contacts.
- Authorize Bluetooth access on the Android device and wait for the transfer to be completed.
- How to transfer contacts from blackberry to android
- Transfer data from blackberry to android
- Transfer blackberry contacts to android
- Import contacts from a SIM card on Android, iPhone > Guide
- Transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 7 [solved] > Forum - IPhone
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android > Guide
- How to transfer contacts from gmail to apple id > Guide
- Display contact number list: with name > Guide
- Blackberry won't turn on - LED blinking red each 5 seconds
- Blackberry apps download: app world, free
- How to open rem files without Blackberry: PC
- How to reset Blackberry: Error 513
- Create a BlackBerry ID
- Best games on BlackBerry: download, play