If you are experiencing a problem where your Blackberry phone won't turn on, but the network/battery indicator flashes red constantly at regular intervals of 5 seconds, this article will explain how to solve it.
Connect the phone without the battery. The red light comes on, indicating that the phone boots.
- Put the battery in and the light turns off
- Remove the battery 2 or 3 seconds after the battery logo is displayed (battery will start to charge).
- Repeat the operation until you get a time watch icon instead of the battery one.
- My blackberry wont turn on but the red light is on
- Blackberry bold 9900 red light but not turning on
- Blackberry not charging red light
- How to lock or unlock the touchpad on HP laptop: Windows 10 > Guide
- Pokemon fire red mega stone cheat > Guide
- Acer blue light on but black screen > Laptop Forum
- WesternDigital My Passport lights up, but not detected on PC [solved] > Hard Drive & SSD Forum
- Blackberry desktop software > Download - File management