In this guide, we will show you how to start Daum PotPlayer with the default preset. This way, PotPlayer will be restored to the default settings each time you execute the software.
Start Daum PotPlayer with the default preset
To enable the default preset on Daum PotPlayer:
- Tap on F5 to access the Preferences window > Configuration.
- Check "Start The PotPlayer with Default Preset".
- Click on OK to validate.
Looking for more potplayer tips? Check out our forum!
- Potplayer default settings
- Daum news
- Start With Default Preset on Daum PotPlayer
- [MIGRATE] Automatically Start Daum PotPlayer in Fullscreen Mode
- Set Pot player as my default > Forum - Audio
- Libreoffice default settings > Guide
- How to reset outlook to default settings > Guide
- How to use KMPlayer: change language, add subtitles, etc.
- How to change GOM player plus skin
- How to disable surround sound on PotPlayer?
- How to enable Auto-Play on PotPlayer
- How to disable subtitles in PotPlayer