How to change GOM player plus skin
Would you like to change the look of your Gomplayer software? Follow this simple guide to refresh your interface.
To change the GOM Player skin
Click on the Preferences button.
- Go to General > skin.
- Select your skin in the Skin list field.
To access more skins:
- Click on the Get More Skins button or go directly to this page: GomLab Skin Library.
- Browse and download the skins of your choice.
- You can manually add these newly downloaded skins in the Skin list field by clicking on the Add button.
Need more help with GOM Player? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Gom skin library
- Skin gom player
- Gom skins
- JW Library > Download - Other
- Gom player > Download - Video playback
- Counter Strike unable to load authentication libra [solved] > Counter Strike (CS) Forum
- Gom player codec [solved] > Software Forum
- GOM player file loop: video, audio > Guide