Many of you know that the VLC media player is highly customizable. You can even personalize your hotkeys and mouse function to make the player the handiest and easiest to use. In this article, you will learn how to change the mouse wheel control function.
How to change the function assigned to the mouse wheel in VLC?
You can modify the action assigned to the mouse wheel function in the VLC media player to improve your use of the software and personalize it as you want. If you want to change it, the process is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Open VLC, click on the Preferences.
- At the bottom of the menu click on Show All button to open the advanced settings.
- Scroll down to Interface > Control interfaces > Hotkeys settings.
- Select actions for two sections: Mouse wheel vertical axis control and Mouse wheel horizontal axis control from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save to apply changes.