To disable subtitles when watching DVDs using Daum PotPlayer, follow the simple guide below.
To disable DVD subs (default) using Daum PotPlayer:
Tap F5 to get to the Preferences window > Hardware > DVD/Blu-ray.
- Uncheck "Show subtitles in DVD".
- Click on OK to validate.
Any more video player questions? Check out our forum!
- How to turn off subtitles on potplayer
- How to turn off subtitles in potplayer
- Potplayer turn off subtitles
- Cannot turn off subtitles in Daum PotPlayer [solved] > Forum - Video software
- Lg tv subtitles > Guide
- Blue film review video english subtitles download mp3 > Forum - Downloading
- FILM ,VIDEO > Forum - YouTube
- Sync subtitles vlc > Guide
- How to use KMPlayer: change language, add subtitles, etc.
- How to change GOM player plus skin
- How to disable surround sound on PotPlayer?
- How to enable Auto-Play on PotPlayer
- Start Daum PotPlayer with default settings