Before building your own house, you have to hire an architect. For those who cannot afford that, they can still use Fast Plans
. This program comes with all the required features and remains one of the easiest to use.
- Plan design: Fast Plans helps you quickly carrying out the plan of a house to be built. For that, you just need to enter each room’s parameters, extern and intern wall’s thickness, windows’ size and so forth.
- Opening’s spots: Fast Plans also allows you to set where the door can be placed as well as the windows. It includes libraries, staircases, and bathroom or chimney placement for you not to struggle too much with these items.
- Guidance: help menu and assistant makes Fast Plans easier to use. As far as you move forward your plan design, this assistant will guide through its menu and functions. Over and above these features, the software manages to carry out various calculations by itself.
- Operating system: Windows XP 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Its interface makes it very handy.
- There is a wide array of scales supplied with the program.
- This is only the Demo version.
Latest update on May 23, 2013 at 03:49 AM.