Why can't internet pages not load completely on chrome?

Closed
Flintstoneuser Posts 2 Registration date Monday November 27, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2017 - Updated on Nov 27, 2017 at 10:43 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 28, 2017 at 04:44 PM
Hello,
Pages open and then they never 'settle' meaning the circle on each tab goes on and on and the pages do not load completely, using chrome and only some pages behave like this. Tried the weather network, for example, and I was unable to click on the city once I find it.

using chrome google, windows 10, office 365, recent problem, not since the beginning when I bought the computer.

please provide answers for technologically-challenged user (hence the name 'flintstone') ;).

Thanks for your help.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 27, 2017 at 10:43 PM
These sound like they are "banner" ads loading! What speed do you expect to be receiving in terms of download?
Flintstoneuser Posts 2 Registration date Monday November 27, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2017
Nov 27, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Sorry, ac3mark, I don't understand the question. Remember I am a Flintstone era user ;)
Explain where I can find the answer to your question please and thank you.
Blocked Profile
Nov 28, 2017 at 04:44 PM
Dearest Flintstone, in your bill from the ISP (internet Service Provider), it will state how much bandwidth (let think of this as a signal) you are to receive. Typically, the higher the bill, the more "Signal" you get. If your agreement with the ISP is for you to get 2 Megabits per second, then the Spinning stuff is loading, because a modern webpage needs a bigger "pipe" for the "Signal". How much "signal" do you expect to receive?