The problem of my computer during open, shutdown

Closed
SeabPiseth - Mar 16, 2018 at 01:24 PM
 Piseth - Mar 21, 2018 at 02:56 PM
Hello,

I have a big problem with my computer. My computer is window 10, 64 bit, ASUS, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500 U CPU @1,80GHz, 2.40 GHz. My computer problem are:
1- When I open in the fist time as the press the button start, it just display on monitor only 2 second or cannot run window normally and it show the two lights with bottom start and system (It seem like it cannot boot)

2- Some time the problem of number 1 doesn't happen, it mean that it works normally, but after I use it around 1 hours or more than this, I have shut-downed my computer but It doesn't shutdown deeply. It mean the light of power or mouse, it still work.

3. When I used it at around 1 hour, I restart my computer but it became to shutdown. It don't restart

My computer always have this problem everyday, I don't know how can I do.
Note: The fist time, I think that it cause of the hard disk, I have changed it already but the problem still happens like above.

Thank you before a hand!

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 16, 2018 at 04:44 PM
It is heat related. As this is a laptop (The CPU market is mobile), it needs to sit on a solid surface, and not a blanket or pillow!
Dear Sir,
Thanks you so much! I will try to resolve it. I am also waiting for other answer too!
Thanks
Blocked Profile
Mar 21, 2018 at 12:25 PM
What other answer?
Dear Sir,

Thank so much for your answer! Normally my laptop is put on the table as solid surface. "Other answer " I mean other problem such as driver, mother board ....,etc. I afraid it has this problem or anyway that effect to my computer.
Thank you !
Blocked Profile
Mar 21, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Heat does things that can be permanent. If it did overheat, it may have a problem that will not be fixed by SOFTWARE/DRIVERS.

If it boots, get a command prompt (windows key, type CMD, hit ENTER), and type in:

SFC /SCANNOW
as in:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

This can take a while.

LEt us now!
Dear Sir,
Thanks you! I will try follow your guide!
Best Regards,