Facing problems confirming my identity on Facebook

Closed
ReFaya Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2018 - Updated on Dec 27, 2018 at 09:43 AM
ReFaya Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2018 - Dec 27, 2018 at 09:55 AM
Hello,

I was facing this issue more than a month and lost my access to the account. At first I had simple options to confirm my identity, while confirming halfway of the process the connection gets lost even though my net connection is good. I have tried several times and same problem at the same point. Then I got other options to confirm my identity using passport, national id etc. I have tried attaching several times and got a mail asking my photos. I have sent particular details several times and they gave a link to gain access to which I clicked and was expired. However the expiration date was 6 Jan.
Then again I got options to attach and got mail with a link I have tried 4 times and Fifth time onwards link said that I have used that page so often and try again later.
Then I had three options on facebook to confirm my identity of which two were to confirm photos of friends and unlock code both got expired as I tried several times, and the last one was to confirm identity on another computer which was not working.
Now I have lost access to my account. So please help me as soon as possible because it is really important for me . Is there anyone else to help me or direct me to facebook customer service? I'd b glad that this will be resolved soon.

1 response

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   6,277
Dec 27, 2018 at 09:50 AM
Hello,

Given that you have tired several times and it has been over a month, we suggest you create a new Facebook account. Facebook's account recovery process typically takes between 10-15 days.

Regards,
ReFaya Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 27, 2018
Updated on Dec 27, 2018 at 09:58 AM
I have already tried all these things and no use. But still I will try doing. And I need an immediate action as soon as possible because it is really important. Please help me in that case