Dell laptop Blank screen issues

Solved/Closed
Victoriamichael - Jan 8, 2019 at 04:58 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 25, 2019 at 05:22 PM
Hello
Please I desperately need a help for my dell laptop inspiron 1520 windows xp for it has suddenly went black for quite some days now. I have tried all the suggestions I got from people with similar issue but to no avail. Now the problem is like this. The screen when switched on is blank and on the caps lock light is on but blinking continually why the screen is still blank and after the caps lock light continous blink, the laptop goes off by itself. Please what could be the problem? And what can I do to get my laptop screen on again? Thanks for your swift response and God bless!
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 8, 2019 at 10:52 AM
Plug it in. The battery is dead!
Victoriamichael
Jan 13, 2019 at 05:36 PM
Thanks for your response! I've done what you ask me to do by pluging it to power but that still does not change the blank screen as well as the alphabet key that keeps blinking. Pls is there any other alternative? Thanks for your swift response and God bless you.
Blocked Profile > Victoriamichael
Jan 14, 2019 at 04:57 PM
Pull the RAM out, and try to boot. Does it do something different, or does it show the SAME indication as if the RAM was in it?
Victoriamichael
Jan 19, 2019 at 03:03 PM
Ok then, I will do just that and get back to you, thanks alot for your advice and suggestion as well as your time I really appreciate it.... good evening!
Victoriamichael
Jan 25, 2019 at 08:30 AM
Good after to you and thank you for your previous suggestions which is for me to remove the RAM in my laptop and reboot the laptop, I did that and the system cameup so it appears that the RAM is condemn and will have to get another RAM but thanks alot for your time and advice I really appreciate it. Do have a great day ahead.
Blocked Profile
Jan 25, 2019 at 05:22 PM
Thank you for the update, and kind words!