- - Latest reply: ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
- Jan 25, 2019 at 05:22 PM
Hello
Please I desperately need a help for my dell laptop inspiron 1520 windows xp for it has suddenly went black for quite some days now. I have tried all the suggestions I got from people with similar issue but to no avail. Now the problem is like this. The screen when switched on is blank and on the caps lock light is on but blinking continually why the screen is still blank and after the caps lock light continous blink, the laptop goes off by itself. Please what could be the problem? And what can I do to get my laptop screen on again? Thanks for your swift response and God bless!
See more 

3 replies

Best answer
approved by Jean-François Pillou on Jan 25, 2019
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Thank you
Plug it in. The battery is dead!

Say "Thank you" 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6267 users have said thank you to us this month

-
Thanks for your response! I've done what you ask me to do by pluging it to power but that still does not change the blank screen as well as the alphabet key that keeps blinking. Pls is there any other alternative? Thanks for your swift response and God bless you.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1474 > Victoriamichael -
Pull the RAM out, and try to boot. Does it do something different, or does it show the SAME indication as if the RAM was in it?
Respond to ac3mark
Thank you
Ok then, I will do just that and get back to you, thanks alot for your advice and suggestion as well as your time I really appreciate it.... good evening!
Respond to Victoriamichael
Thank you
Good after to you and thank you for your previous suggestions which is for me to remove the RAM in my laptop and reboot the laptop, I did that and the system cameup so it appears that the RAM is condemn and will have to get another RAM but thanks alot for your time and advice I really appreciate it. Do have a great day ahead.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1474 -
Thank you for the update, and kind words!
Respond to Victoriamichael