Login issue

Closed
SaLLu - Mar 11, 2019 at 04:05 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 11, 2019 at 09:00 AM
Hello,

Sir this my real account this account very important me and my account has no issue after that facebook told me that uncritically you won't be able to assess your account sir actually im worried about that because of my business has stopped and I am facing many problems plz recheck and reopen my facebook account thmx you fb them plz sir i unlocked my facebook account thmx you fb them plz sir
System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

1 response

We are not facebook we do not control facebook accounts perhaps if you used proper grammer and punctuation during your communications with them you might get further with them as reading communications such as these gets really cumbersome and exhausting so most people will stop reading in the start and wont finish the communcation so it is best that you communicate properly using the proper protocol for the langaige ypu are communicating in its just a thought to help you in your quest to get ypur business back which is idiotic if your business relies on a third party platform that can be forced any day to cease then what are you going to do when they change their platform and no longer allow usage such as this to take place on their network