I cant sign in on my xbox one.

Closed
ArthurArthraki Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2019 Status Member Last seen October 13, 2022 - Feb 21, 2020 at 09:26 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Feb 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM
so my brother cant sign in on our xbox one.

when he goes to sign in to his account it will ask him "who are you?" (with the prompts "looks good" and "remind me later" NOTE: these prompts only appear 1 out of 5 times, every other time the screen will pop up then disappear)

when he tries to select "looks good" the screen will load then go back to the account selection screen. likewise with "remind me later"

further investigation has shown that almost all of the accounts suffer from this issue (save for mine and my littlest brothers account)

i dont know if this is some kind of software update that me and my brother missed but an answer would be much appreciated.
thank you.
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Feb 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM
Hello, a possible workaround is: go to your Xbox settings and test your NAT type until it shows open. You should be able to sign in from there.

Another alternative is: Remove your account, turn off your Xbox and then re-add the profile.

Let me know how it goes.
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net