Ask a question Report

Using mobile phone as web cam [Solved/Closed]

tija - Latest answer on Feb 10, 2013 03:22AM
i am using nokia 6600 (supernova) and i want to use my mobile phone as a web camera when i connect it to the internet. can u give me the link of the software that i can download freely to use my cell ph as web cam? thanks in advance.
Read more 

moins plus
Yes you can use your phone as a webcam you will need to install this software:

masoom kiler- Jun 22, 2010 03:23AM
hi plz ay body tel me how to use nokia 6700c as a webcam plz tel me on my id
anu- Jun 25, 2010 11:37PM
i wanna use my phone as a webcam on yahoo messenger. i have spice QT-66 mobile
i dont have bluetooth in pc. i connect my phone thru data cable
abhi- Jun 27, 2010 04:02AM
I have installed that app to my phone but i don't have bluetooth adapter for my pc can you tell me how can i use my phone as a bluetooth adapter for pc please
abhi- Jun 28, 2010 02:46AM
please ans me to my email :Email id removed for security

zulfi- Feb 8, 2013 07:35AM
i want to use my Samsung galaxy minis3 as web cam on skype.
moins plus
if u want to use to use ur camera phone as a webcam u need to enable BIP profile of ur phone bluetooth BIP(Basic Image Push).........
if ur phone bluetooth does not have this profile then its available in NOKIA E71...

moins plus
U can go to torrentz site and type there Symbian OS applications. Download them,after that u will get d software for webcam.------ Ans 4 getting Free webcam Software.

moins plus

go to this link and u will get all....

This document entitled « using mobile phone as web cam » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.