Apple ID password is incorrect

Closed
anthonyjackson Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 19, 2022 Status Member Last seen March 19, 2022 - Updated on Mar 21, 2022 at 06:12 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 - Mar 21, 2022 at 06:11 AM
Hello, I have my iPhone and it’s 3:28 pm right now and when I try to sign in to Anthony’s Apple ID is ***@gmail.com and I know my password right and when I reset my password on iforgot website and type my Apple ID email and my phone number you have access to and click on continue and I get the same message says that

Look for a notification shown on your iPhone.
A message with instructions has been sent to your iPhone. Use it to finish resetting your password.
iPhone
Tap “Allow” in the notification shown on your iPhone.
Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Click on Don’t have access to your iPhone which leads to I don’t have access on my phone page here and which leads to this page again and the text says Without an Apple device, you will have to wait to reset your password.
The easiest and fastest way to reset your password is from an Apple device. If you don’t have access to any Apple devices, you can provide some other information to verify your identity instead.
Without an Apple device, it will take longer for us to verify your identity. It may be several days or more before you’ll be able to reset your password. Apple Support can’t help you shorten this time.
We know this delay is inconvenient, but we use this wait time to ensure your account and your data remain safe. If you continue, we’ll ask you a few more questions to verify your identity. And it brings up to this page says that Your session has timed out.
Try Again and I downloaded apple support app to reset his Apple ID password and when I reset my Apple ID password via apple support app which leads to email page where you enter my Apple ID email and it’s asking to confirm my number and I’m on safari and I received my calls on textPlus app and it leads to verify your email page and click on send a email and it leads to verification code page and it leads to Password
Reset Requested page and it started getting notifications on sons phone and I received my messages on sons phone and thank you so much

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 15.4

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14315 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 26, 2024 1,891
Mar 21, 2022 at 06:11 AM
Hi,

It seems you're having trouble resetting your Apple ID password. I recommend that you contact Apple Support directly.

Good luck