Chrome remote desktop

Solved/Closed
Davis_Luc Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 2, 2022 Status Member Last seen June 2, 2022 - Updated on Jun 3, 2022 at 07:25 AM
JessyLew Posts 3 Registration date Thursday June 2, 2022 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2022 - Jun 3, 2022 at 06:42 AM
Hello,
I am going to work remotely and I plan to use Chrome remote desktop to connect to my work computer. The thing is that I have programs installed on my office computer, which I can't install on my home computer and without which I can't work. But I'm worried that I won't be able to open the applications I need through the remote connection. Can you tell me if this is a possibility?

System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 102.0.5005.63
Related:

1 response

JessyLew Posts 3 Registration date Thursday June 2, 2022 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2022 3
Updated on Jun 3, 2022 at 07:24 AM
Hi,

You will be able to open the programs. Once you connect to a remote PC using Chrome remote desktop, you'll be able to work with it almost as if you were sitting in front of that remote PC. This includes running software applications, creating, moving or deleting files, etc. But you need to keep in mind that for a successful remote desktop session, the remote device you're going to connect to must be up and running.