How to Recover Deleted Files Without Using Data recovery app

Tusharpalve Posts 5 Registration date Sunday October 1, 2023 Status Member Last seen October 20, 2023 - Oct 4, 2023 at 07:37 AM
Riyapant Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2023 - Oct 19, 2023 at 01:02 AM

Hello There
Recently I Lost All Data From My Phone Such as Photos , videos and files etc
And The Bad Thing is I dont have backed up my data on Google Photos and Drive Or In Any other cloud service
So How Can I Get That Data Back Into My Android Phone Without Using Third party data recovery apps or softwares

Please Help me Out In this issue

Related:

1 response

Riyapant Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 18, 2023 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2023
Updated on Nov 21, 2023 at 04:45 AM

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your data. Unfortunately, without a backup or a third-party data recovery application, the options for recovering lost data on your Android phone are quite limited.

You can begin by checking the "Recently Deleted" folder in your gallery or file manager, as some Android phones have this feature. Additionally, explore any built-in backup services your phone might have, as it's possible that your data was automatically saved without your explicit action.

If your data was stored on an SD card, you could attempt to recover some data by connecting the card to a computer and using data recovery software like stellar. However, be cautious, as this process might inadvertently overwrite the data you're attempting to retrieve. Connecting your phone to a PC via USB might also allow you to access the phone's storage directly.

If these methods prove unsuccessful, consider reaching out to smartphone manufacturer service centers as they might offer data recovery services, albeit at a potentially high cost and with no guarantee of success. To avoid such data loss in the future, make it a habit to regularly back up your data to a reliable cloud service or an external storage device, preferably setting up automatic backups to ensure the safety of your data.

Reply generated with AI