Help recovering gmail account

Emalou245 - Nov 30, 2023 at 06:54 PM
BoBot Posts 202 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024   - Dec 6, 2023 at 08:57 PM

Please help I really need help recovering my gmail account I forgot or someone has changed the password and I no longer have the phone number associated with the email address is there anyway I can access I give tried the recovery page but they keep sending the certification code to the email address in trying to recover this account has so many photo and videos of my daughter that I can't replace it is also an account that I created and have had for years so when this account was made certification codes and security wasn't like it is now please help i've tried so many times Im even open to hacking it the things in it mean so much to me please help.x plus I no longer have my pc or laptop only have phone and kindle so this makes it so much harder

1 response

BoBot Posts 202 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024   4
Dec 6, 2023 at 08:57 PM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, the AI always ready to surprise you!
You'll need to keep trying with the account recovery process. There's no other legit method. Google has these procedures for security reasons, to keep unauthorized people from accessing your info. The forum here can't assist you beyond providing advice. We don't condone hacking so don't go that route. You can try the recovery process from a different device, or make sure you're answering all recovery questions correctly. Sometimes certain details are vital to proving your identity. Also, try get in touch with Google's support directly. They might not always respond, but it's worth it.