How do I have a baby in Sims 3? [Solved/Closed]

weeviolet - Jul 4, 2009 at 02:02 PM - Latest reply:  Nto220173
- Jul 27, 2017 at 10:19 PM
Hello,
i have sims 3 for my mobile and I want to have a baby with my partner but I don't know how. Does anyone know or can't you have babies on the mobile version? please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See more 

24 replies

+181
Helpful
you have to have both sims in bed then press relax on both sims!then the one that your not on press try for baby!but both sims have to be relaxing!then you will hear a wierd sound and that means you will have your baby!but you have to wait a long time before she has a baby!!!you will notice that she is throwing up and her tummy is geting bigger than she will wear different close!!!hop this helps!!!
Was this answer helpful?  
how do you get them into bed without them asleep? I can't seem to do it.
That's because this is for the computer Sims 3, not the iPhone/iPod touch one.
You cant do it on tablets either
+43
Helpful
Partner? Not Girl-Guy? If thats the case then its not possible. But if its Girl-Guy, then you get them sleeping in the same bed, select the bed and select WooHoo! Hoped the helps.
thanks, ill have to try this :) x
+40
Helpful
you cant have a baby on the mobile
+33
Helpful
i forgot if your sims are not married then you cant do it but if they are then you can and dont worrie when your sim is making wierd nioses and moning that just means your sim is having a baby!!!good luck!!
+24
Helpful
yes you can I have cheats on my ipod touch and it says you can have a baby itsa ghost baby but its still a baby
+20
Helpful
I wish u could. But as far as I know, you can only get married if u have the Itouch.
Android Ann - Sep 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM
+14
Helpful
Can you still have babies if there already your parter?
+12
Helpful
well just get them into bed to relax then it should come up, try to make a baby
blackops1371 - Apr 10, 2010 at 10:19 AM
+10
Helpful
i have the same question and I have read alot of threads blogs posts etc. and I have found u can not
What Up Playa - May 16, 2010 at 05:38 PM
+10
Helpful
Nope sorry Ive tried in in the FAQ it said No Pregnancys
+9
Helpful
me too. idk what to do! i'm married nd my husband is living with me. We woohoo almost everyday nd my house is roomy nd I have money.
+8
Helpful
apparently you can't, but i'm going to keep trying.
+8
Helpful
does that work on IPods??????
Ambucias 48868 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 20, 2018 Last seen - Jun 17, 2010 at 04:47 PM
No it does not work on IPods
+7
Helpful
you cant have babies on the ipod touch/ iphone/ mobile phones, its a real bummer
lilwaynewifey1 - Apr 17, 2010 at 07:25 AM
+2
Helpful
srry I dnt think women can get pregnant on here :( I been wonderin 2
Ambucias 48868 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus January 20, 2018 Last seen - Apr 17, 2010 at 08:16 AM
Here at Kioskea, we make the impossible come through!
wayne's babe - May 2, 2010 at 02:02 PM
Helpful
o 4real? can u tell me how 2 do da same thing & can u walk me through step by step btw is dere a money cheat on da ipod 2?