Game does not start(unreliable product)

Closed
angryone - Sep 27, 2009 at 11:59 AM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Sep 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Hello,
I bought a PS3 about 2yrs ago, I have only played this thing for 30 mins since I bought it.( not enough time between workand my family)

I decided to go out an grab some new games , after returning happily with my games from the store, I grab an AMPP and decided I'm gonna kick back and get my gaming on. I powered on my ps3 I had my old game Assasins Creed still in the system...so I decided to play .after playing ofr 5 mins here comes a sytstem update , I decided to do the system update .after I did the update , this thing ask for a reboot , so I rebooted ..

I then took the game out and then loaded my new game..

I sat there for an hr trying to get the game to load....(( I WAS F-ING mad)

I decided to contact sony support.and guess what , I was out of warranty and wanted me to send $150 for them to fix it .( hell no!!!!!).....after it was there stupid firmware which broke the system....the rep on the phone was no help and very addmant about not helping with my problem..so I would say before downloading any updates

check with PS3 forums to see what kind of a bug ther is

and from now on I will not buy any more sony products...and I will get my company which is a large company not to support there products.

Game does not start(unreliable product)
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Sep 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM
hi there,

thanks for sharing these information

hope others take it in consideration

cheers