Windows xp Files open in Vista

Closed
Cryanna - Sep 20, 2008 at 08:32 PM
 Cryanna - Sep 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM
Hello,
I have put some file on a flash drive from windows xp. I brought the flash drive home and I have windows vista and the files will not open.. I need these files for a class assignment and i have to have it done Monday..How can I get the files to open on vista? Please someone HELP ME
Thanks in Advance!!
Related:

2 responses

It is an autobiography starting with the letter A going through the letter Z. So I have 26 pages plus the cover and ending. On the flash drive it says its a WPS file. I did it on my computer at my house which is Windows xp. The computer at my apartment is Windows Vista. When I try to open the file it is all jumbled letters..
»­-"ÑCq"Ç$¾ Ñ(€€\ëeÈ+JœÂáþÊ÷—Ï$—›{ something on that order... none of the files will open, they are all like that. This paper is due tomorrow and I don't have time to go home to redo it, and I can't get Vista to open a program that will let me insert pictures. I am in need of Help!!
johnsteve12 Posts 17 Registration date Monday April 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 8
Sep 21, 2008 at 08:02 AM
hey there,

can you tell me what is actually the file you are trying to open i mean the extension what is it?