32 GB KINGSTON PEN DRIVE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Closed
Jai - Feb 23, 2010 at 07:40 PM
 yog - Aug 3, 2015 at 08:29 AM
Hello,

hv a 32 GB kingston Pen drive, it can copy any type of data but whenever I copy from pen drive into my pc, it shows multiple empty folders in the same folder n audio-video files got corrupted, softwares too. It shows changed name of the forlder in symbols like +-+-+-+-+-+-... and even I restarted to watch it again.. but it was not restored any thing..

kindly let me the solution.
Related:

6 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 24, 2010 at 04:56 AM
Dear Jai,

The difficulty being experienced is actually coming from the fact that there is a virus or corrupted file on it and in order to have the problem fixed up, format it completely. Nevertheless, keep in mind that you will lose all the files stored on the disk.

Thank you.
I am formet my pen drive dut it use only 800 mb data
Hi,

I have formated my pen drive kingston 32 GB but no result. could you give me the solution of this thing or how can I get rid of this thing. whenever I copy some data into pen drive it shows that data is being copying but when I unplug the pen drive and I insert it into any other pc it shows that some data is there and rest all the folder are empty.

Give me the solution ASAP.

Best Regards
Jaipal gautam
Hi,

I have formated my pen drive kingston 32 GB but no result. could you give me the solution of this thing or how can I get rid of this thing. whenever I copy some data into pen drive it shows that data is being copying but when I unplug the pen drive and I insert it into any other pc it shows that some data is there and rest all the folder are empty.

if u get the sol for this problem pls send the sol to me . because iam also suffer from same problem.

my mail id is sriram_muppa@yahoo.com

send the answers to my mail id
i have small problem 32 gb pendrive only 1gb working how to working in 32 gb please solve the problem immediately please sir
THEN ITS FAKE ONE . FORGET ABOUT IT.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hi,

Hi,
There is virus in your kingston 32 GB pendrive so can formet it. than use it. your computer is also virus effected, use original antivirus.