Problem in Receiving sms on china mobile

Closed
ajay - Mar 8, 2010 at 10:31 AM
 A to Z - Jun 7, 2010 at 01:43 AM
Hello,
i got problem in receiving SMS on my china mobile ROCKER i10 .
when any one send me SMS i am not receive it but my balance is decreases and automatically a Reply SMS is sent to those number.
plz help me any one as soon as posible >>>>>>>>.
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 8, 2010 at 04:01 PM
Dear Ajay,

This is a normal problem that you will experience with china mobiles for it is a cheap manufactured product. I will advise you to send the mobile phone for repair.

Thanks.
facing same problum
Mar 13, 2010 at 05:46 AM
today i can say never buy any Chinese mobile waste of money use other phones like sony ericsson and samsang
Blocked Profile
Mar 13, 2010 at 01:06 PM
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your experience with forum. These china phones contain many errors as well as lack many essential features. There is no software that is supported by the phone, no PC Suite that exists and many of them can't be used for browsing. These phones might be cheap but are almost useless. They contain only basic features.

Thanks.
i have a pc suite that work on i10 rocker. & facing same SMS problem. if anyone want this pcsuite mail me(ajaykarir@gmail.com). also if anyone know solutions of this SMS problem plz mail me
I Have Rocker i10 mobile designed & assembled by World mobile, it touch panel is so poor & not work proprely. touch penal main problem is that any function use with touch on that loacation is not work but make some distace one then work
So give reply about that
My cell no is : +91 94275 72972

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Simply through ur mobile to dustbin ....thats good baby