A copy of Windows 7

Closed
Gazelッ Posts 7 Registration date Thursday March 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 24, 2010 - Mar 11, 2010 at 03:34 PM
 elie - Apr 6, 2010 at 03:53 AM
Hello,
I installed a copy of windows 7 about three months ago,which has r ecently started to switching off my computer every one hour. (cause i didn't set any activation code in that time.)

To solve this problem, I did all the following thing but none of the worked, and my computer switches off every single hour.
activating my windows.even so it says that it's already ok, but ...... .
reinstall the windows 7,
try to install windows xp, but it said that there is a problem in hard disk that i should solve it first.
try make bootable disk to format my drive, but it was also unable to make the bootable disk! there was an error in the last part! :/

hey guys I would really be pleased to have your help in this case.
Related:

4 responses

Jean-François Pillou Posts 18707 Registration date Monday February 15, 1999 Status Webmaster Last seen February 16, 2023  
Mar 11, 2010 at 03:48 PM
Maybe you should just try to install a genuine version of Windows 7.

What exactly is the problem mentionned by XP during the install process ?
If your hard drive is SATA just follow this process :
https://ccm.net/faq/2370-downgrade-from-windows-vista-to-xp-hdd-s-ata-not-recognized
very nice jeff but mee ,elie i want to disable window genuine cz on the desktop it rites
window 7
build 7600
tis copy of window is not genuine
plzzzzzzz can u helpme
Blocked Profile
Mar 11, 2010 at 03:50 PM
Dear Sir,

You could simply register the copy through the following instructions and hence solve the matter.

https://ccm.net/faq/1634-running-a-pirated-version-of-windows-how-to-make-it-legal

Thanks in advance.
Gazelッ Posts 7 Registration date Thursday March 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 24, 2010
Mar 12, 2010 at 02:35 PM
that windows 7 had been known as a genuine version of Windows 7.
However I ve just formated the drive C.
but about installing XP i still have problem!
it says that "A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent
damage to your computer.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your
computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:
Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
***STOP 0x00000073B(OXF78D2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

I checkek all befor i format the C, exclude check the hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated, cause i could't find any simple way to do that, which i understand step by step.

What should I do now?!??
Gazelッ Posts 7 Registration date Thursday March 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 24, 2010
Mar 15, 2010 at 06:15 PM
nothing works!