Stolen pendrive files

Closed
jrjuego - Apr 8, 2010 at 06:03 AM
 bigd519 - Apr 8, 2010 at 06:25 AM
My pendrive / iPod was stolen and I'd like to know if there's a way of finding out what files were contained in the pendrive or even how much memory of it was used. Thanks so much.
Related:

1 response

There is no way. You do not possess it anymore. There are certain anti theft programs available for PC's but it is reliant on you installing the software and its also reliant on a internet connection so it can relay data back re location and webcam activation and data protection.
As far as i know apple do not have an app like this or any remote access app for ipod touch or iphone, and again you need to install the software.
You havent made it clear whether it was a ipod touch or a standard ipod mp3 player. Regardless though there is certainly no way of accessing your thumb drive as you no longer have it... And there is no way you are going to be able to access your ipod as you no longer have it.
Even though we are talking about technology the simple basics still apply and you must come to terms with your sad sad loss.

Good luck in the future