Help me to reactivate my account????

Closed
Soleana - May 4, 2010 at 02:05 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - May 4, 2010 at 08:16 AM
My account was disativeded because i was on the wrong network but i can't remember that i did it, so if I did something incorrect help me to fix the problem and let me know in with network should i be because I am 36 year old and i don't know anything ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL NETWORK. And I will never do something incorrect in my face book because thank to it i finally found my all freind for twenty years ago and I help my freind to find there freind too, and I don't want to loose it.

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
May 4, 2010 at 06:18 AM
Hello Soleana,

Here at Kioskea we can not reactivate your account for you, we have no affiliation with Facebook.

You must attempt to reactivate it yourself.

Two reasons why your account may have been disabled.

1. Your account should have been disabled for the fact that you didn't follow its terms and conditions.
2. Your account was hacked and the hacker did something with your account which was against the terms and conditions.

In either case

Solution:

Send mail to this address: disabled@facebook.com and include a description of the problem. The email address must be associated with the disabled account.

Good luck
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
May 4, 2010 at 08:16 AM
Hi there,

Please contact Facebook support and request them to reactivate your account .

Thanks