How to format my 500gb kingston pendrive

Closed
manu - Jul 2, 2010 at 12:53 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 2, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Hello,

good morning sir plese reply me for that how to format my 500gb kingston pendrive
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 2, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Read the data on the pen drive before beginning the formatting process. Back up any stored data files that you may need in the future, on either your hard drive or a CD or DVD.
Click on the "My Computer" icon on your desktop.
Determine which drive is the Kingston pen drive. On some systems, it may be identified as a Kingston Drive; on others, it may simply carry a drive-letter designation. Keep in mind that your primary hard drive is the "C" drive and your CD or DVD drive is most often the "D."
Right-click on the drive letter of your pen drive. Choose "Format" from the list of options.
From the "Format" screen, choose the options you want for your pen drive. It is generally best to leave the first three options--Capacity, File System and Allocation Unit Size--as is. If you want, give the volume a new name by entering it in the text box on the screen.
Click the "Start" button at the bottom of the screen. A new window will be displayed when the formatting is complete.